Now that blackberry link isn't working on my computer and there's no foreseeable fix, does the sync pod work to transfer files from desktop to passport? Or does the sync pod require blackberry link to work?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 02:31 PM
    Now that blackberry link isn't working on my computer and there's no foreseeable fix, does the sync pod work to transfer files from desktop to passport? Or does the sync pod require blackberry link to work?

Posted via CB10
    They are just a USB connection... still needs LINK. Which does still work for many of us.... might want to look into some of the solutions there are.

Other wise you need to look at some cloud solutions for your data.
    10-25-16 02:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    Which OS are you currently using on your computer? I'm on Windows 7 so it's still working good for me.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 07:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    Turn on mass storage mode and connect via USB, you will see your device as a drive on PC

BlackBerry Since 2006. SE/Priv/DTEK50
    10-25-16 08:19 PM
    Thank You for the reples. I was unfamiliar with the Mass Storage option so that will help a lot. Thanks Again

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 09:20 AM