I sold the Passport for $100 more than what I paid for. I love the Passport but I'll stick with my Z30 for the time being and will buy the Passport again when the price and demand die down.

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 11:45 PM
    Or sell it to one of us!

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 11:50 PM
    Sell it to me. I would love to get my hands on a ready stock.
    10-09-14 11:52 PM
    I don't think 3 days is enough to become adjusted to the keyboard.
    Just keep the phone dude.

Former 9900, Z10, and Z30 user and lover, but now Passport rocker!
    What? If he isn't happy with it why should he keep it?

It's not a phone that every BB user will like.

If I liked it 100% I would have kept it.
    Sent from my Passport
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    10-10-14 02:49 AM
    so you make a post saying you took a spot that other people are dieing to get in on? and you decided to steal a spot knowingly that you'd **** this spot away? what kind of attitude is that, this is truly amazing.
    Welcome to CrackBerry,

Nice first impression, try harder.

There's no need for your attitude, play nice.
    Last edited by MC_A_DOT; 10-10-14 at 03:05 AM.
    10-10-14 02:55 AM
    I was never really excited about the passport because of its size. I am a fan of small devices like the Q10 or the iPhone 4. But when it finally launched I started to get interested and wanted to give it a fair chance. Afterall a lot of people wrote that after the initial problems with the size they started to love it. So I hoped the same would happen to me.

I have been using it for 3 days now and I really enjoy the experience. I love the display and the touch keypad. The square format is really useful for webbrowsing. It is also really well built and the camera is the best I have seen in a BlackBerry. Also the sound quality is way better than the Q10. Signal reception is another strong point. While I am type faster and more accurately on my Q10, I could see myself getting used to the combination of virtual and hardware keys even if I don't reach the same speeds.

So this device has it all. It beats the Q10 in every category except one. Since the Q10 is so small it is perfect for one handed use and I noticed whenever I am walking around trying to use the passport with one hand is really difficult. If I only have one hand free and need to make a quick reply the Q10 just does it easily while it's a huge pain with the passport. I am 188cm tall and have average hand size, so it's probably easier with larger hands.
    My hands also get tired really quickly while typing on the passport. Something I never had problems with on the Q10. It is probably because of the weight balance and the pressure needed to push the buttons.

So with a tear in my eyes I'll send this lovely piece of hardware back.

Sent from my Passport
    I'm just 174 cm in height. Lol

White z10
    10-10-14 03:24 AM
    My hands also get tired really quickly while typing on the passport. Something I never had problems with on the Q10. It is probably because of the weight balance and the pressure needed to push the buttons.

So with a tear in my eyes I'll send this lovely piece of hardware back.

Sent from my Passport
    I have been using the Passport since the launch event, for nearly two weeks now. The first few days/week I got the device, it was making my hands tired/cramped as well. But you get used to it. You're just using a position that your hands aren't used to and you just have to give it time. I would recommend giving the phone a shot for a week or two before making the decision to send it back. I too have small/normal hands and it was really tough at first. I can never go back to my Q10 now that I am used to the passport. I'm at the point now where typing on the Q10 is a pain because the keys are so small.

The biggest difficulty with the Passport is that it's different. This means that our hands have to get used to the new larger form factor and it takes some time. Best of luck on your decision, just thought I'd give my $0.02
    10-10-14 04:22 AM
    OP take it back and get the classic that is coming out in a month. It's virtually a Q10 but with a trackpad, Call, End buttons and looks like better build quality
    10-10-14 08:57 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry,

Nice first impression, try harder.

There's no need for your attitude, play nice.
    Dude, easy on the eyes, please.
    10-10-14 09:00 AM
    Going from a Z10 to a Z30 with big hands was quite nice for me. However, there are a few instances where I've discovered the larger size of the Z30 prevents error-free typing. This is where the improved Blackberry Assistant has helped me out. It's a bit of a change, and I can't say that I'm already used to asking the phone to type and do things for me, but I'm getting the hang of it and appreciate it more each day.

OP: I appreciate the fact that you gave it a shot. But, I'm curious whether or not you tried using the BB Assistant to "assist" you with getting around the issues a bigger phone presents? Not saying you didn't, but I'd consider adopting new habits before moving on (especially after spending that much cash for a phone!). Then, if it didn't work out, I'd part ways with the phone knowing it wasn't quite for me. I'd like to hear your thoughts/experience....
    10-10-14 09:18 AM
    What I like about the direction of BlackBerry and the Passport is the fact that they took the car makers approach ; Take a concept design, put it to the test , get it notice by the mass and benefit from the exposure. When we go to car shows we're always amaze by the concept car and wish that it would be on the street but the stock models get inspired by it, but we still remember the concept car. The passport is exactly that, the concept blackberry that get the juice going and most likely the best feature will trickle down on more conventional handsets in the future. Us early adopters are just fanatics of concepts so we're ready to buy anything even if it's radically out of conventional design, as long as it reflects the beloved company philosophy #teamblackberry
    10-10-14 09:22 AM
    Two handed use on the passport keeps me from texting and driving. So I'm keeping it LOL. There are way too many positives with this device that completely out weigh any negatives. To me this has been by far the best mobile device I have ever had. BBRY did a fantastic job.
    BC claims 90 people were killed in accidents due to cell phone use. Maybe this should be a selling point.
    10-10-14 09:26 AM
    I did the same thing. Had the Passport for 3 days and returned it. Loved the phone in every way but size. Back to the Q10 and the Classic will be my next. It sucks because I wanted to keep the Passport but in the end it was just too large for convenience.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 09:27 AM
    It's true, you can't text one handed, i have average hands and can't reach the last two rows in the side. However this is not a great issue for me since I was using both hands in all my devices while texting because it's much faster!

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-10-14 01:52 PM
    I will give you $200 for it.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 02:48 PM
    Coming from the Q10, I understand the OP's point of view. I have gotten used to the size but it IS a real trade off. Now to be honest I have never been able to type my messages with just one hand on the Q10 either. I could do that however with a full touch screen smartphone
    10-10-14 04:21 PM
41 12