This morning my Passport, all on it's own, is stuck on the very beginning of the boot screen. Just the white 'Blackberry' logo with a single blink of the the red led....then blank/black screen...and then it just repeats. I have not flashed or autoloaded, etc. This just happened out of the clear blue.
    I tried LINK...but it only see's the device for a second or two as it's rebooting. I'm going to try a Reload Device Software via Link...if it'll work.
    I've read a lot of posts...but they all seem to be problems with reflashing.

Suggestions? I'm stumped.
    10-30-17 09:31 AM
    You'll need to download and user an Autoloader to re-flash your phone. Something has gotten corrupted, and it just happens sometimes.

Do hope you had been backing up your data.
    10-30-17 10:45 AM
    This morning my Passport, all on it's own, is stuck on the very beginning of the boot screen. Just the white 'Blackberry' logo with a single blink of the the red led....then blank/black screen...and then it just repeats. I have not flashed or autoloaded, etc. This just happened out of the clear blue.
    I tried LINK...but it only see's the device for a second or two as it's rebooting. I'm going to try a Reload Device Software via Link...if it'll work.
    I've read a lot of posts...but they all seem to be problems with reflashing.

Suggestions? I'm stumped.
    Have you tried a simple hard reset? Press power button and hold for 10-15 seconds until red led flashes then release power button.
    10-30-17 11:30 AM
    I had the same experience two months ago. I disconnected the battery and returned it to the retailer who gave me a new last week. So I expect there is no repair for the problem.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-17 01:41 PM