Had my Passport since 2015 and to this day not a problem. I bought the Silver Edition in 2016 which is even better, and in my opinion the best berry ever designed.

I use my K1 as my daily driver. It's a lovely machine but I seem to gravitate back to my Silver Passport every now and then. It's that good.

Sad to say this is BlackBerry's last true device. It seems like the were moving forward with the SilverPP, not back. I guess numbers tell a diff story, oh well. What a shame.

Although I'm glad BlackBerry outsourced their hardware division to TCL. It seems they are doing a great job thus far. The DTEK's were just to start, and the K1 and Motion are in the right direction. Really curious to see what 2018 reveals for BlackBerry. Hoping for a KeyOne successor. Not interested in another slab, unless it's something special like that render that leaked a few months back, that thing was gorgeous.. looked like an all tough silver passport. Anyway I'm just yappin... long live the berryyyyy

Posted via CB10
    01-08-18 05:36 AM
    Sad state of affairs indeed.
    01-08-18 05:38 AM
    I use the Passport every day. Don't need many app so this suites me well. When Dropbox stopped working I moved to Onebox. When FB stopped working I found myself living a better life. Never really used many other apps. I am sure I will see out the end of the BBOS era on this device. I would consider an Android switch if a Passport or Style replica was made. I just don't like the candybar phone format.
    falbo, Qorax and Angela Papazian like this.
    01-08-18 11:23 AM