LOL, love your id..t friend, what kind of an innocent he is. BTW, you did the right thing to recommended hin an iphone as he not deserve having a Blackberry phone at all.
    Last edited by okanagan; 11-17-14 at 07:42 PM.
    11-17-14 07:29 PM
    Narrow minded people are what will kill this planet
    11-17-14 07:31 PM
    Narrow minded people are what will kill this planet
    There are plenty of them..

The Amazing Passport is charging, Posted via Q10
    11-17-14 07:44 PM
    oh boy where to start.? oh never mind....you are no better friend than he was. Really you two deserve each other..you are so much alike--only thing different are the phones you use...wow
    11-17-14 09:10 PM
    Thanks OP for the story! Typical non-BlackBerry user comment who have no clue of the capabilities of Blackberry 10; reminds me of the bloggers on re/code who have nothing but bad things to say about BlackBerry. I get the Passport may not be for everyone but if a friend buys something and loves it, then even if you have to be fake, say it's nice. It's like you buy a car and your friend says "oh dear, it's too big and ugly."
    MaxxxBerry23 and Evindzer like this.
    11-17-14 09:26 PM
    What I find funny with people like this friend is if they know so much about phones (to say BlackBerry is bad), why do they need people like us to fix their phones.

Passport, SQW 100-1, 10.3.0.1154
    thymaster, wincyUt and Evindzer like this.
    11-17-14 09:35 PM
    This thread is ridiculous. Not only is OP's friend a little rude but OP acted in a malicious way and half of you are defending him/cheering him on. Is it OK to destroy someone's property because they say things you don't like?

Anyone heard of the high road?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-14 09:45 PM
    Jeez.. you guys take your phones THAT seriously?
    11-17-14 09:53 PM
    This thread is ridiculous. Not only is OP's friend a little rude but OP acted in a malicious way and half of you are defending him/cheering him on. Is it OK to destroy someone's property because they say things you don't like?

Posted via CB10
    Hmm.......Isn't this exactly what people like BeeeGr , and certian analysis are doing to BlackBerry, which just happens to be a billion dollar company? Think of all the money and customers is has cost them. Not to mention their reputation. What the OP did is nothing in comparison.

Posted Via CB10 on my Z10
    Last edited by mrlahjr; 11-18-14 at 06:42 AM.
    surgeon1919 likes this.
    11-17-14 10:08 PM
    Hmm.......Isn't this exactly what people like BeeeGr , and certian analysis are doing to BlackBerry, which just happens to be a billion dollar company? What the OP did is nothing in comparison.

Posted Via CB10 on my Z10
    Yes. OP is striking a blow for the world's disenfranchised.

What he did will SURELY show BGR and the analysts.
    reeneebob, m1a1mg, TGR1 and 1 others like this.
    11-17-14 10:11 PM

Stop the logical thinking, sit back and enjoy the fan fiction. Seriously.
    reeneebob, m1a1mg and TGR1 like this.
    11-17-14 10:13 PM
    IF your story is true, you and your friend are one of a kind. While your friend is quite an idi**, you are about as good as he is. Putting a malware app in your friend's phone?!! Quite some friendly thing friends do to one another, eh?
    reeneebob, TGR1 and solitude1984 like this.
    11-17-14 10:17 PM
    Stop the logical thinking, sit back and enjoy the fan fiction. Seriously.
    Haha great stuff.
    What a cool story. Didn't realise kids in preschool do that kind of things to each other these days...but then when I was his age children were not allowed to use mobile phones anyway.
    TGR1 likes this.
    11-17-14 10:21 PM
    Please tell me the name of the business you describe as having a "professional" environment. I would like to avoid it at all costs. If you two make up the staff, "professional " it ain't! Such petty / silly comments and actions on both sides.

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    TGR1 and solitude1984 like this.
    11-17-14 10:51 PM
    so you purposely put malware on his phone....what a great friend you are.
    Hey, it was gonna happen sooner or later. Disrespect the passport and expect no consequences? Family doesn't get away with that, let alone "friends". Besides, after dissing the Passport, was he still a friend? I think not, I think not.....

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418 O2 UK
    MaxxxBerry23 likes this.
    11-18-14 01:00 AM
    Your friend has some issues if he gets his nuts in a knot over the attention being put on someone else's phone. What is he, 6?

Posted via CB10
    Er...and deliberately sabotaging his phone because his feelings are hurt because he made fun of his phone is mature?

I'm sorry, no one in this story seems like a hero here. They both sound ridiculous.

I'll say it again, he vandalized his friends phone because his friend insulted a CELL PHONE. So much for BB being for serious business professionals.
    11-18-14 05:03 AM
    I love it. Beautiful move

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    11-18-14 05:23 AM
    a fun story,passport is really cool,
    and maybe one day Chen can say "people used to say,no one will like a heavy,wide phone"
    and you can tell him,IP6Plus is wider and heavier than sansung s4
    11-18-14 05:45 AM
    I can't wait for the day that those who tell me the phone is too heavy or big, have one.

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT
    11-18-14 05:54 AM
    A malware app.

Which one?

Where did you get it from?

What did it do?

Did they steal his SS and credit card#?

I'm sure that was funny.

Actually pretty sure the OP is full of it.
    !
    11-18-14 05:57 AM
    OP you did everything right until you installed malware in your friend's phone. Two wrongs don't make it right. You should have left your friend to fix his phone or just ignored his ignorance.
    TGR1 and anon(5597702) like this.
    11-18-14 08:04 AM
    A malware app.

Which one?

Where did you get it from?

What did it do?

Did they steal his SS and credit card#?

I'm sure that was funny.

Actually pretty sure the OP is full of it.
    !
    Exactly, the OP has already been asked for the so called "malware app" once in this thread. Yet still no response.

I too would be interested in loading it on a freshly wiped BB10 device just to see what would happen.

If the OP really did what he claims, it shouldn't be too hard for him to supply details about the malware he installed on someone else's phone.

Sadly, this is looking like just another made up story from a fanboy meant to make other fanboys excited. Kind of sad and pathetic behavior, but whatever it takes to get likes I guess.
    Berry_Pink and solitude1984 like this.
    11-18-14 09:41 AM
    so you purposely put malware on his phone....what a great friend you are.
    So you'd juts let it slip if someone basically "stabs you in the back"? Maybe this was not the right kind of comeback, but deserved nonetheless.
    Friends don't make fun of other friends choices, therefore Samsung-guy was not OPs friend...
    Evindzer likes this.
    11-18-14 09:45 AM
    who actually gets "jealous" when their phone isnt being talked about??????? are people really THAT lame?????? wtf is this world coming to? and why install malware wtf?!?!?
    11-18-14 09:52 AM
    If the OP states that the S4 owner was a "friend", I think he needs to look up the definition of friend.

Passport, A Story of Jealousy, Naive and Hate-you-350x262.jpg
    TGR1 likes this.
    11-18-14 09:56 AM
76 1234