BlackBerry EU Online-Shop - BlackBerry Passport - Schwarz

BlackBerry EU Online Store - BlackBerry Passport - Black (FR)

BlackBerry EU Online Store - BlackBerry Passport - Black (UK)

Edit: they might go out of stock very soon.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    Last edited by RafiqK; 10-15-14 at 07:49 AM.
    10-14-14 11:21 AM
    UK out of stock already???
    10-14-14 11:28 AM
    Yea looks like it

10-14-14 11:29 AM
    Thanks for the news ! Finally the Passport is available in France. Good, one in the cart.
    10-14-14 11:46 AM
    Nps

10-14-14 03:55 PM
    hmm.. amazon.de offered it for 599€ today (even though not in stock). ordered right away. a shame BB is not offering it for 599 itself, would consider buying directly from them
    vptsff likes this.
    10-14-14 04:01 PM
    ShopBlackberry FR: out of stock again. I just ordered before
    10-15-14 06:40 AM
    I can see it is still in stock on shop FR, weird...

I cancelled my order on Rue Du Commerce. Sales services couldn't tell me an estimated delivery date... That's a shame.

I ordered one from Digital River. I hope it will be a fast delivery.

EDIT : You're right, it's now out of stock. We can't add it to the cart.
    10-15-14 06:44 AM
    Same for Rue Du Commerce: I cancelled my order and ordered from ShopBlackberry FR
    10-15-14 06:55 AM
    Hope it works for ya.

Posted via CB10
    cb64800 likes this.
    10-15-14 06:56 AM
    ShopBlackberry FR: out of stock again. I just ordered before
    In stock again.

cb64800 likes this.
    10-15-14 07:50 AM
  12. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Best to order online!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 07:57 AM
    Damned ! Processing orders at Digital River is really awful... My order has been confirmed by phone and then by e-mail and now I have just received another email notifying me that the Passport is out of stock... Really ?! I am wondering how its online system manages the inventory stock... That's really BS !

@cb64800 did you receive any confirmation ?
    10-15-14 08:33 AM
    Damned ! Processing orders at Digital River is really awful... My order has been confirmed by phone and then by e-mail and now I have just received another email notifying me that the Passport is out of stock... Really ?! I am wondering how its online system manages the inventory stock... That's really BS !

Well, at least we know they're just as bad as they are in the US and Canada.

I think they have issues with the order in which they process and fulfill orders. Instead of first in first out, they seem to just pull from the top of the stack, or.. randomly.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 08:54 AM
    It's been my worst online buying experience ever... I wish I could be part of the replenishment team in BBRY to assist to this circus...

Definitly not frustrated by not getting a Passport just amazed to see how a worldwide company handles its business... And they're still not profitable... wonder why...
    10-15-14 09:11 AM
    Passport is showing in stock for US and Canada. There's about 10 or so for both sites. Go get 'em!
    10-15-14 10:49 AM
    That's so stupid..why are they showing in stock when they still need to replenish the BO's...stupid digital river

10-15-14 10:50 AM
    Yep. It makes no sense. I'm still waiting for my passport that I ordered on Oct 4th... Fill those orders first. Unless they magically produced hundreds of passports over the weekend.
    10-15-14 10:53 AM
    Yep. It makes no sense. I'm still waiting for my passport that I ordered on Oct 4th... Fill those orders first. Unless they magically produced hundreds of passports over the weekend.
    I have just emailed the shopblackberry director about this. Let's see what she says.

10-15-14 11:07 AM
    I have just emailed the shopblackberry director about this. Let's see what she says.

Was about to do the same, lmk know please the response.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-14 11:14 AM
    Was about to do the same, lmk know please the response.

Posted via CB10
    Will do, I'll post here when I get a response.

If you want you can as well email her too.

10-15-14 11:17 AM

It's a joke !
    I ordered this morning. The Passport was "in stock". I received a confirmation 3 hours later.
    I checked my account and the Passport was "packaging" (I don't know if it is the good term for "� l'emballage").
    And 1 hour later I receveid a message: "Your passport is out of stock, we will tell you as soon as it arrives..."
    It's not very serious...
    10-15-14 11:25 AM
    It's incredible... I'm still wondering how they have replenished the backoffice of the shop... It's like "Ok, let's try to enter 100 pieces input" and then, "Well, we only have 5 available in fact, nevermind, let's just give it a try!"

This whole orders' processing situation is an insult to the whole e-business industry... Blackberry & Digital River, you are truly 2 disruptive actors in this business world #Sarcasm
    10-15-14 11:53 AM
    Even with the purchasing issues and hassles other people have had, some people have posted that they want to be /able/ to place an order even though they know it's out of stock. Maybe Digital River's online system only allows them to toggle between "In Stock" and "Out of Stock" and it's not actually tied to any live inventory system?

For a fair live inventory system, would you say that once someone puts an item in the cart, they have 5-10 minutes to complete the billing and shipping details until it's freed for someone else to buy? That way, the item has been allocated yet not locked away permanently if someone fails to buy.
    10-15-14 12:10 PM
    Even with the purchasing issues and hassles other people have had, some people have posted that they want to be /able/ to place an order even though they know it's out of stock. Maybe Digital River's online system only allows them to toggle between "In Stock" and "Out of Stock" and it's not actually tied to any live inventory system?

For a fair live inventory system, would you say that once someone puts an item in the cart, they have 5-10 minutes to complete the billing and shipping details until it's freed for someone else to buy? That way, the item has been allocated yet not locked away permanently if someone fails to buy.
    Well it would be very surprising that Digital River doesn't provide a live inventory system. I understand your point about it, but there's a slight difference between putting an item in the cart and receiving the confirmation for your order. This last situation means that the item should, normally, be decreased from the stock (automatically).

I used to implement online shop with Prestahop, and its inventory system is simple and efficient. It decreases automatically the stock when an order has been confirmed. (Payment validated)

So if a company like Digital River doesn't provide this kind of system, I would probably advise e-business division of Blackberry to change its online shop provider...
    10-15-14 12:36 PM
27 12