Passport is in stock on ShopBlackberry, but no buy button...-screen-shot-2014-10-24-7.39.28-pm.jpg

I want to love BlackBerry, but whenever I go to give them money they make it difficult... I'm on the phone telling them about this problem. No buy button in any browser right now.
    10-24-14 06:41 PM
    10-24-14 06:54 PM
    This is very, very frustrating. I was so excited to see the 'in stock' status! However there is no 'buy' button.
    I called Customer Service and was told that the website wasn't updated yet, to reflect that the Passport is out of stock.
    I told the tech that I had been checking for 2 weeks, and that until this evening, the status was 'out of stock' and that
    the website HAD just been updated. To 'in stock'.
    I was referred to tech support and explained the situation again and was given the same answer.
    After 4 years of iPhones, I really wanted to give Blackberry another try but this is not a good start.
    Both techs sounded like robots and seemed a little uncomfortable with the conversation, as if I had taken them to far from their prepared scripts.
    Why would someone have updated the Blackberry Passport order page to 'in stock' if it was not in stock?????
    Sheesh. That iPhone 6 Plus is sounding better�..
    10-24-14 08:05 PM