10-08-14 07:53 PM
128 ... 3456
tools
    I am so sad about the Friday prices, i went camping and did not see until Sunday - Ugh with tax on shop blackberry its 818 : <

(.ca obviously )
    10-06-14 07:20 PM
    Just checked in stock again as of 5:56 mst..
    10-06-14 07:56 PM
    In stock again now, 20:00, 10/06/14. But no VIP, coupon code doesn't work.
    10-06-14 08:00 PM
    I just got off the phone with shopbb, they said that it is still not in stock and can't even give me a date or even a guess at when it might ship. So frustrating. The wait is killing me! And no idea what's happening with the coupon code. They won't confirm that either. I'm more than happy to pay full price I'd they can send it to me NOW!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:10 PM
    I just tried to order three and got this message
    Passport [IN STOCK]  again on shopblackberry-img_20141006_182856.png

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:14 PM
    Same experience here. I spent over an hour on the phone with the useless reps at digital river who have no clue about stock or why its showing in stock sometimes even though its backordered. They couldn't even check the stock on the phone - NO CLUE!! Blackberry: please please please drop this awful company for order fulfillment. I guarantee you there are hundreds that can do that very simple job so much better at comparable prices. You have built a great phone - stop ruining it with poor sales/marketing decisions/hires for the love of all things that anyone believes in!!
    10-06-14 08:22 PM
    I just got off the phone with shopbb, they said that it is still not in stock and can't even give me a date or even a guess at when it might ship. So frustrating. The wait is killing me! And no idea what's happening with the coupon code. They won't confirm that either. I'm more than happy to pay full price I'd they can send it to me NOW!

Posted via CB10
    Same experience here. I spent over an hour on the phone with the useless reps at digital river who have no clue about stock or why its showing in stock sometimes even though its backordered. They couldn't even check the stock on the phone - NO CLUE!! Blackberry: please please please drop this awful company for order fulfillment. I guarantee you there are hundreds that can do that very simple job so much better at comparable prices. You have built a great phone - stop ruining it with poor sales/marketing decisions/hires for the love of all things/deities that anyone believes in!!
    10-06-14 08:23 PM
    Same experience here. I spent over an hour on the phone with the useless reps at digital river who have no clue about stock or why its showing in stock sometimes even though its backordered. They couldn't even check the stock on the phone - NO CLUE!! Blackberry: please please please drop this awful company for order fulfillment. I guarantee you there are hundreds that can do that very simple job so much better at comparable prices. You have built a great phone - stop ruining it with poor sales/marketing decisions/hires for the love of all things/deities that anyone believes in!!
    They are probably still under contract with Digital River... or else it wouldn't make sense to have Digital River and Amazon fulfill their orders.

Honestly with all the screw ups with Digital River, I would just break the contract and go with Amazon solely. Beside Amazon has much more marketing power than Digital River

Posted via CB10
    hnguyen likes this.
    10-06-14 08:27 PM
    A crap I noticed that the site said it was in stock then obviously it's not. I got excited for a minute lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-14 08:30 PM
    10-06-14 08:40 PM
    A crap I noticed that the site said it was in stock then obviously it's not. I got excited for a minute lol.

Posted via CB10

Me Too!. I have been watching all day, and finally i get in stock, go to order..tells me not in stock! UGH..
    10-06-14 08:43 PM
    I got an email saying it was cancelled! Than I called it was because of the too low price! So not only I didn't get the lower price but I also have to wait now that it goes back in stock!
    10-07-14 06:13 AM
    Me Too!. I have been watching all day, and finally i get in stock, go to order..tells me not in stock! UGH..
    I got an order in but then got a backorder email after the confirmation email.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-07-14 06:39 AM
    No passport for me anymore. Glad BlackBerry is doing well it does not need my money. I get frustrated by their inability to meet demand and their extremely poor communication about that problem. I have tried to order the Passport multiple times and their website is either incorrect or contradictory. If it is unavailable say so and tell me when it will become available. I'll stick with my current phone and try again in January.

Excitement built and then fizzled. As the last BlackBerry person I know I field all the questions about the Passport. My answer is changing from I'll tell you when I get one to I am not getting one. I do not have the required iPhonesque cult energy to pursue acquiring a Passport. So back to work I go and I'll spend the money on a pair of Marker Kingpins for some new Soul 7s.

Sincerely, Sore looser
    hnguyen likes this.
    10-07-14 11:37 AM
    Looks like it's out of stock in Canada again. That's still going faster than I thought.
    10-07-14 12:05 PM
    Hello.

Can someone help me ?
    I'm in France I can buy it from UK, on the official store. I'm not sure about the V.A.T.

Will I have to pay later, or is it ok like this ?
    (100 euros less than in France, with 22 pounds for delivery included.. )

Passport [IN STOCK]  again on shopblackberry-bbcommande.jpg

Edit : pretty sure it won't be ok. It's "Estimated Total incl. VAT: 549.75" when I switched to GBP
    10-07-14 12:27 PM
    Its really confusing, what the Blackberry trying to do. I spend more than an hours last evening to order the Passport on BB website, even it said in Stock but I still get the "No longer available..." message when I try to put 1 in the cart. Dont know what happen. Hate this feeling.
    10-07-14 12:45 PM
    Its really confusing, what the Blackberry trying to do. I spend more than an hours last evening to order the Passport on BB website, even it said in Stock but I still get the "No longer available..." message when I try to put 1 in the cart. Dont know what happen. Hate this feeling.
    I was able to purchase lastnight when it said in stock, got the 3 emails. Order, confirmation and back order. So don't feel like ya missed out. My dumbazz went and canceled amazon order. So I'll probably be waiting even longer now.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 12:47 PM
    Yep,but blackberry store is the only place we can get Passport with retailed 599 price curently, right?
    10-07-14 12:53 PM
    Guys, 3 hours ago I used the link quoted by "keefrto" on Page 4 of this Thread, and it let me purchase the Passport VIP Edition for $699.00. Also, if you want to purchase this via US Website, you just change the CA for the US and it directs you to the US website, that's where I bought it.

I know it's not a bargain, but beats the price of ebay and other vendors, and If I'm lucky (fingers crossed) I will get this right away, so no more waiting

The link is still working, so I hope this helps some eager ones like myself to get their hands on the Passport sooner

There you go

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 06:16 PM
    I'm wondering if crackberry shop planning to sell this phone..

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:15 PM
    The passport is in stock for the UK via BlackBerry website!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 10:17 PM
    Z10 is out of stock too. Is there blackberry fever?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 08:42 AM
    Z10 is out of stock too. Is there blackberry fever?

Posted via CB10
    It wouldn't be surprising that good sales in the Passport drives sales on other phone. Not the first time that would happen.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 12:55 PM
    Tim Allen did it!!

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 04:19 PM
128 ... 3456