A lot, if it uses micro sim, you can switch between devices more easy. Nano sim is, as far as i know, used by apple. With nano sim you need to buy new sim and if something happens with your new phone, you can,t switch back to your old bb10 phone.
    Exactly my point, i switch often between various smartphones, and all my phones have a micro-sim, adding a nano-sim device to my setup just add the burden to play with an adapter on most of them, with the risk to break one.

Nano-sim are used on iphones, some HTC and some Lumia, exactly the phones i will never buy for myself.

My operator Swisscom charge 40 CHF for a sim change and this is an one way ticket, once the new sim is activated, the old one is gone, there no way to activate one sim or the other.
    06-29-14 07:58 PM
    A lot, if it uses micro sim, you can switch between devices more easy. Nano sim is, as far as i know, used by apple. With nano sim you need to buy new sim and if something happens with your new phone, you can,t switch back to your old bb10 phone.
    You can easily switch back to your old bb10 phone by using an adapter or without an adapter by carefully matching the connecting contact surface of the SIM card slot with the one of the nano SIM card.

I have tried both methods without any issues at all, and phone worked perfectly.

I have even used the nano SIM card in a 9900.
    06-30-14 01:02 AM
    Exactly my point, i switch often between various smartphones, and all my phones have a micro-sim, adding a nano-sim device to my setup just add the burden to play with an adapter on most of them, with the risk to break one.

Nano-sim are used on iphones, some HTC and some Lumia, exactly the phones i will never buy for myself.

My operator Swisscom charge 40 CHF for a sim change and this is an one way ticket, once the new sim is activated, the old one is gone, there no way to activate one sim or the other.
    Best if both hopefully
    Passport specifications and side view-1404030964027_846965.png

Check Out TechCraze
    06-30-14 01:38 AM

Let me help you with that.
    Nano Sim Card to Micro Standard Adapter Adaptor Converter Set for iPhone 5 4S 4 | eBay
    06-30-14 10:29 AM
    ...go bite yourself. Passport jumps out of the crowd. Hot stuff!
    06-30-14 01:34 PM
    Just to be pedantic for the sake of it, you've actually missed a generation of SIM card there. What that picture calls 'SIM Card' is actually a MiniSIM. The original and full-sized SIM was the size of a credit card. I remember having one in my Motorola StarTAC! The chip was the same size, it just had a ridiculous volume of plastic all around it.
    It's obvious some people haven't seen the light of the '90's! The good old days.
    Timbosaurus likes this.
    06-30-14 02:37 PM
    I still don't get nano sim cards. I fully understand mini vs micro, but damn those things such to install into a phone and there not that much smaller

Posted via CB10
    habicht likes this.
    07-06-14 11:07 AM
    So there is an HDMI port? Awesome. Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 01:42 PM
    Has how swiping words into messages works, been confirmed yet? Am I thinking to far into the future that it works just like an all touch device? To finish the world "touch" type "t-o-u" and then swipe up from the "c" key. Or is the whole keyboard the swipe, and it will just type the one word it thinks you're going for.

Hope that's not too confusing.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 08:01 AM
    Is nano sim confirmed?

Was hoping to switch between my z30 and Passport, but different sim sizes ruins that plan.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 09:09 AM
    Has how swiping words into messages works, been confirmed yet? Am I thinking to far into the future that it works just like an all touch device? To finish the world "touch" type "t-o-u" and then swipe up from the "c" key. Or is the whole keyboard the swipe, and it will just type the one word it thinks you're going for.

Hope that's not too confusing.
    The keyboard is divided into three zones. Since you only see three words above the keyboard (like the Q devices), you swipe up anywhere in that zone of the keyboard (left/middle/center) to 'flick' the word up...

Posted via CB10
    lonestar1135 likes this.
    07-07-14 10:55 AM
    Is nano sim confirmed?

Was hoping to switch between my z30 and Passport, but different sim sizes ruins that plan.

Posted via CB10
    As far as we know, yes. Just get an adapter. Worked very well with my Z30 before I sold it.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-07-14 12:20 PM
    What's the logic behind inserting same SIM card into multiple phones ? You wore them out by talking /playing /surfing & so you have a bag of them with you ?
    On topic, i consider PP a very very interesting device. A square screen on a touch phone is a novelty to me.
    07-07-14 02:35 PM
    The keyboard is divided into three zones. Since you only see three words above the keyboard (like the Q devices), you swipe up anywhere in that zone of the keyboard (left/middle/center) to 'flick' the word up...

Posted via CB10
    Awesome. That is perfect and makes much more sense. Guess that's why they get paid to do this stuff haha

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    mexicangangboss likes this.
    07-07-14 05:03 PM
    The HDMI port is actually right under the USB port on the bottom of the phone.

I do think this makes it a little harder at night the put it in the right one.

But I am already in love with this phone. And the specs are more then we could have wished for BlackBerry wise.

Posted via CB10
    There is no HDMI port. Its evolved into MHL. The plus being that the one port does HDMI and allows it to charge the device at the same time.
    I see a docking cradle in its future.
    07-07-14 10:33 PM
    So there is an HDMI port? Awesome. Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    MHL port.
    Allows charging and HDMI out in one port
    07-07-14 10:34 PM
91 ... 234