By the way people in Mexican factory probably drink too much tequila.
    Your comment is stereotypical and ignorant. Mexicans are among the hardest working people on the planet, according to statistical research.

Furthermore, it might be more fruitful if people wrote their Passport's built date (it's on the box) and whether or not they have this issue. My Passport's built date is 30.10.14 and I don't have any issues with the space bar nor any light spill from the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 12:52 PM
    Date on my box is 03/12/14

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    01-02-15 02:23 PM
    I don't think it is an issue. I have been through Blackberry keyboard issues and I don't think this compares. The space key is flipped opposite of the other keys, and I think that is part of the reason it feels different, if I press towards the top of the key I feel the click. I understand that spending a significant amount of cash makes people hyper vigilant to issues, I am the same way, but again I don't consider this an issue.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 03:00 PM
    Yup. Mine isn't as clicky. I have to press it dead centre in order for it to depress like the other keys. I've had three passports, all of which had spacebars that behaved like this. So I'd say it's normal. You'll get used to having to hit the spacebar dead centre. Muscle memory kicks in after a few days.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 03:08 PM
    It was only joke. I'm Polish so I know something about hard work and financial problems (and I'm not businessman). If factory would be in Poland I would joke about vodka, in Hungary about Tokaj etc. Don't be so serious. For me those issues are proof that quality control in factories is ****. My first Passport had almost nonclicking spacebar and completely nonclicking volume down button. And it's not staff worth 30$ so I'm little confused.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 04:49 AM
    I'm supposed to get the new one this coming Monday so hopefully it will be different

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 11:33 AM
    If I press my spacebar in the dead centre it does not click, however, if I press it down on one side or the other it does.

Does not bother me, only thing that does is the fact that it does not light up!

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 12:24 PM
    I received a new passport from Amazon and sure the new Passport spacebat is as clicky and the rest of the keys. I guessed the unit I received had a bad spacebar

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 06:39 PM
    yes, mine too. need to press xtra hard...

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 06:41 PM
    I received a new passport from Amazon and sure the new Passport spacebat is as clicky and the rest of the keys. I guessed the unit I received had a bad spacebar

Posted via CB10
    OK so you actually noticed a difference?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 06:50 PM
    I wish none of these keys were as clicky as they are!
    Tough to type in meetings when i'm clicking all over the place!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 07:28 PM
    OK so you actually noticed a difference?

Posted via CB10
    Oh yea, there's a huge difference. Now I know when I hit the spacebar as before I didn't even feel hitting it.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 12:07 AM
    Oh yea, there's a huge difference. Now I know when I hit the spacebar as before I didn't even feel hitting it.

Posted via CB10
    That's great feedback! I hardly feel anything when I hit the spacebar as well so I may hold our for a replacement device also.

01-08-15 04:51 AM
    That's great feedback! I hardly feel anything when I hit the spacebar as well so I may hold our for a replacement device also.

If you can replace it go ahead and do it, some people have replaced theirs but keep getting one with the same non clicky spacebar and others have noticed the difference. I hope that if you do replace it you would get a better one.
    01-08-15 04:08 PM
    I've got same problem, and othe key F,N,S,X. I bought this VIP version passport on Ebay though, does any one know any way to do the replacement?
    03-26-15 12:40 AM
    I've got same problem, and othe key F,N,S,X. I bought this VIP version passport on Ebay though, does any one know any way to do the replacement?
    I've got mine through amazon, I'm guessing ebay if different if you got it from a private seller

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 08:15 PM
41 12