Hi,
    Despite reading excellent reviews, I don't like the original shape of the Passport. However saw youtube videos and the one with soft corner really looks good. So, has anyone got it in the UK? And on which network?
    Many thanks.
    Ps: am currently on z10

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 07:18 PM
    Nope.

You'd have to get it from AT&T, in America.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 07:20 PM
    Well that's a bummer then. Didn't know BlackBerry would do it just for one provider. Disappointed to say the least.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 07:24 PM
    what is a soft corner? Like it gets dented in easily?

if you mean att model, I see no reason you can't order it on amazon and ship it. I ship things from EU/china fairly often
    06-08-15 07:56 PM
    Yes I meant the one with soft edges and looks somewhat like the Classic. I was hoping to buy it with a plan in UK. But thanks for the advice. Amazon remains an alternative as long as I can unlock it here in london.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 09:24 PM
    Yes I meant the one with soft edges and looks somewhat like the Classic. I was hoping to buy it with a plan in UK. But thanks for the advice. Amazon remains an alternative as long as I can unlock it here in london.

Posted via CB10
    Note that the ATT passport doesn't have as many cases, accessories and spare parts.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 04:34 AM
    Well that's a bummer then. Didn't know BlackBerry would do it just for one provider. Disappointed to say the least.

Posted via CB10
    They'll do anything to sell some product!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 05:14 AM
    I think Oslo is coming pretty soon, just a hunch. you can wait for that one.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-09-15 05:22 AM

Wait for Oslo? Don't be daft. It does not exist. Get your Passport today!

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 05:51 AM
    Wait for Oslo? Don't be daft. It does not exist. Get your Passport today!

Posted via CB10
    http://www.crackberry.com/blackberry...ain-new-images

06-09-15 06:01 AM
    @Daanisawesome Thanks. Lack of accessories is worth a consideration but I don't think I can get used to the original shape. You happy with it as is?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 06:56 AM
    Round = hideous.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 07:27 AM
    Is the passport with SOFT corners available in the UK?-oslo2.jpg

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.798
    06-09-15 08:08 AM
    The OSLO looks nice. I wonder how the plastic components feel. Would definitely buy that once it gets released.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 08:22 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oslo2.jpg 
Views:	636 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	356674

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.798
    This looks nice.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 12:08 PM
    There are tons of ATT passport deals on eBay. Maybe you can get one imported to UK.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-15 03:09 PM
    There are tons of ATT passport deals on eBay. Maybe you can get one imported to UK.

Posted via CB10
    It might not have UK LTE bands.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 05:03 AM
    Hi,
    Despite reading excellent reviews, I don't like the original shape of the Passport. However saw youtube videos and the one with soft corner really looks good. So, has anyone got it in the UK? And on which network?
    Many thanks.
    Ps: am currently on z10

Posted via CB10
    This is the AT&T version, exclusive to AT&T in America. However, you can order it directly through BlackBerry on their site and they may do international shipping. If that doesn't work, eBay and Amazon both have a good stock of them.

Just be aware you'll have some pre-installed AT&T carrier bloat that you may not be able to get rid of, updates will come slower (on AT&T's timeline, not the Passport's), and you should check your carrier's local frequencies and LTE bands before ordering to make sure you're not ordering a phone that will have signal issues locally. T-Mobile in the US, for instance, uses two bands that most European and Asian phones don't carry, making importing phones a dicey proposition sometimes.
    06-11-15 10:06 AM

The Oslo is ugly and is said to be an Asian market exclusive. I wouldn't count on it being generally available, nor would I expect that it will have all the proper bands for the European and American markets.
    06-11-15 10:09 AM
    The Oslo is ugly and is said to be an Asian market exclusive. I wouldn't count on it being generally available, nor would I expect that it will have all the proper bands for the European and American markets.
    it stated in the article "If you love the look of the 'Oslo', you might have to contain yourself though because right now, the device is suggested to be targeted to the EMEA and APAC regions including China."
    after all it is just suggested and blaze at crackberry could be wrong.

EMEA - Europe Middle East Africa

06-11-15 01:07 PM
    Wait for the BlackBerry Oslo. It's a EMEA manufactured device meaning it is made for Europe.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 03:37 PM
    Wait for the BlackBerry Oslo. It's a EMEA manufactured device meaning it is made for Europe.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I think I should. I like the passport now enough to accept it even as the original one in case I don't like Oslo.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 03:53 PM
    it stated in the article "If you love the look of the 'Oslo', you might have to contain yourself though because right now, the device is suggested to be targeted to the EMEA and APAC regions including China."
    after all it is just suggested and blaze at crackberry could be wrong.

EMEA - Europe Middle East Africa

That's one article. All the previous ones and several of the current ones I've read specifically state China as the target with no mention of EMEA. It's easier to believe a multitude of articles than a single article that may have gotten a bit optimistic.
    06-14-15 06:37 PM