Just happened. Sticking out of my rear pocket and sat down it popped out and hit concrete patio. Landed flat on floor with the flex case on.

If I had screen protector on it maybe it would have helped impact.

SO anyone know of availability of replacement? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 01:10 PM
    A little more expensive than a typical cell repair place but I've sent a couple phones back to BlackBerry for repair when they were newer models and repair parts weren't that readily available...they pay for shipping and give you a quote once they inspect it then you decide if you want them to go ahead or not. I think when they replaced my Classic screen it was $140 or so.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 01:16 PM
    Check 'ETrade Supply' in a month or so. Or try BlackBerry themselves using the card you received in the box for complimentary 30 days support. Even though it may not be covered by warranty, BlackBerry may still be able to fix it for a fee. The toll free number is on that support card in the box.

This link won't help with the Passport SE, but may help once 'ETrade Supply' has the Passport SE parts in stock:

http://www.etradesupply.com/blackber...-passport.html

Keep in mind, however, that the SE is a specially ordered device, suppliers may never stock the repair parts. That's why I would suggest contacting BlackBerry first, if BlackBerry can't help you, then down the road 'ETrade Supply' might be able to help.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 11:31 PM