Happy Monday: perhaps this will provide some of us the answers we have been seeking about the build of this lovely device. Enjoy
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0678.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0677.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0676.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0675.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0636.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0638.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0642.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0644.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0646.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0648.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0650.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0658.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 01:03 PM
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0672.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0670.jpg
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0672.jpg 
Views:	2304 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	366240
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0674.jpg
    Passport Silver Inside Goodies-img_0666.jpg

Have a great day!

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 01:06 PM
    Doesn't answer if the chin/keyboard slats are stainless or plastic still.
    08-10-15 01:07 PM
    Plastic... it tried getting a couple photos to show, lifted the keyboard and took shot of the underside of the lower chin.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 01:11 PM
    Doesn't answer if the chin/keyboard slats are stainless or plastic still.
    It looks like it's a plastic piece which includes the frets, laid on top of the metal frame and keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-15 01:56 PM
    Can you tell me if the top edge of the screen is flush or recessed with the grey cap where the camera and earphone speaker are. The screen on mine seemed to be raised and I could feel the edge of the screen if I swiped down from the top. I returned that one but want to order a replacement and I am not sure if it is on all SE PP....thanks in advance.

Sent from whatever phone I decide to use for the day!!
    08-10-15 02:39 PM
    Does your screen fit flush along the top edge with the grey top....just under the speaker grill or is there a slight edge that you can feel on the screen side when swiping your thumb?

08-10-15 02:57 PM
    Does your screen fit flush along the top edge with the grey top....just under the speaker grill or is there a slight edge that you can feel on the screen side when swiping your thumb?

Perfectly flush here... I have two and both are on the level, the keyboard is sits to the left slightly more than the right, which is why I opened it up to make a slight adjustment, but the screen is right where it needs to be. Sorry yours was askew the first round, hope the next one is up to par and provides years of good service.

USA SafeCracker
    08-10-15 03:05 PM
    Perfectly flush here... I have two and both are on the level, the keyboard is sits to the left slightly more than the right, which is why I opened it up to make a slight adjustment, but the screen is right where it needs to be. Sorry yours was askew the first round, hope the next one is up to par and provides years of good service.

USA SafeCracker
    Can the screen be glued or screwed down better in the top right corner in order to make it flush?
    08-12-15 01:28 AM
    Can the screen be glued or screwed down better in the top right corner in order to make it flush?
    I'd be shocked and BlackBerry would definitely get major kudos from me if the redesign includes a screwed on screen rather than glued! I might have to avoid the Passport section for a few weeks as I'm still really into the Silver Edition and keep reading all of the threads about it, but just can't justify it... have a bad habit of impulse buying though lol. The wonderful world of credit cards :-)

A definite answer would be nice to know for sure, but I'll go with 99% glued if I had to guess.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 06:15 AM