Hi all,
    My Silver PP got problem of syns contact from Gmail. After contact syns to device then form contact I can see double which one has contain and one has nothing. General speaking it shows double for one name in contact book. Did you experience this issue with your silver PP?
    08-24-15 10:23 PM
    No I don't use gmail for contacts, I use contactx from BBW and back up to my s/d card,
    maybe someone will chime in with an answer.

Sorry
    08-24-15 10:29 PM
    I believe they all have it. My passport and leap do it all the time! I have my contacts saved to Sim and it still erases and replaces contacts daily and the double contacts were a big issue as well but learning to deal with it there are other major problems. But that's just me

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 10:59 PM
    Your phone erases your contacts? I've got a lot of BlackBerry 10 phones and not once has it ever deleted, erased, or otherwise removed a contact. How is that possible?

One day a BlackBerry 10 engineer was like, 'I've got an idea, let's make the contacts app erase users contacts randomly and daily...'

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 07:58 PM
    I second this issue it has occurred to me as far back as my Bold to Z10 transfer still happened from Z30 to Passport and Passport to Leap.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 08:57 PM
    I use Gmail to sync contacts on silver passport, not a single issue so far.

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 09:06 PM
    Your phone erases your contacts? I've got a lot of BlackBerry 10 phones and not once has it ever deleted, erased, or otherwise removed a contact. How is that possible?

One day a BlackBerry 10 engineer was like, 'I've got an idea, let's make the contacts app erase users contacts randomly and daily...'

Posted via CB10
    I got it fixed on my pp but don't know how I did it I hope I get the same luck with the Silver. Today it happened twice

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 09:35 PM
    I don't have SE Passport (yet) but I never had this issue with any of my BB10 devices.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-25-15 10:40 PM
    The problem cause by installed Viber on PP. To fix this issue go to setting of viber then turn off syns contact on Viber then no double contact show
    08-27-15 02:03 AM
    Hi all,
    My Silver PP got problem of syns contact from Gmail. After contact syns to device then form contact I can see double which one has contain and one has nothing. General speaking it shows double for one name in contact book. Did you experience this issue with your silver PP?
    I don't know if this will help or not but last night I reset all my emails and added all contacts and then went through all of them and got rid of the doubles and then copied all the Sim and reset the emails again so that I don't link contacts! I don't know why it's been having this problem but I hope I solved it

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 07:12 AM