Thanks alot. I can't zoom in too much but it looks ok, in the second picture there seem to be a few pixels of the left corner that are a bit off axis. I don't know if it's just due to the picture quality but I guess so since you said there's no issue with the screen.

When you touch the perimeter, do you get the feeling of an even surface?
    Yeah, there's nothing off about the screen, there's just a screen protector on it which may make it look off.

And yeah, the screen is flat
    07-07-16 02:56 PM
    I drive an Alfa Romeo. I have a Blackberry. I am smart. Be like me. Drive an Alfa. Buy a Blackberry always my thoughts when i "fight" for my brands against the majority
    Hey what kind of blackberry do u have cause if u have the original one u should take the train like me! Be smart! Dont spend on gas! Use the train lol

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 01:15 AM
    I've also had the black, red, white and now the silver. Although red is my favorite colour, I would have to say the Silver is my favorite for the round edges. The only thing I've experienced is that the silver gets really hot, like I can't put the phone next to my ear to take a call hot by the power button. Not sure what's causing that. But it's a beast of a phone!!!

TriniPassportSE - don't come for me unless I sent for you!! BB4Life
    All phones gets hot in a certain point. Depends on how hardly we use it! On the silver edition because of the enforced stainless steel makes it more vulnerable and easy to get hot.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 01:23 AM
    I've had the black Passport since November 2014 & it's been great. However, over the last few months the camera lens has continued to refuse to focus, short of constant banging against my hand to free it up. I reluctantly contacted Carphone Warehouse & explained the problem is they agreed to replace it. To my surprise, I asked if they would send the SE version instead & they said no problems, & as it's new out of the box it comes with a full 2 year warranty, so cover till I change it up for another BlackBerry at some point. It came yesterday, restored my data from a backup etc, updated all passwords & all good.

All I can say, is the SE is excellent. Great to hold, doesn't feel like it wants to slip out of my hands & the keyboard has a great light click compared to the harder click of the original. It even feels snappier in use, quicker overall. Not my imagination I hope! Everything everyone has said about it's looks is correct. A fantastic, classy & exclusive looking phone.

No regrets...

Posted on CB10 with my  Passport but previously my  Q10
    Chatbox likes this.
    07-12-16 01:58 AM
    Hmmm, given its a different operating system to everything else out there, perhaps less a Rolls Royce and more a rotary engined Mazda, well built, highly unusual and adored by those who get the concept?

Posted via CB10
    07-12-16 02:17 AM
    Its been a couple of months since putting the SE to work. Thought I would report that it has been flawless. Im on 2813 /2530 - I have a few droid apps from Amazon loaded and have not put in google play and ofcourse snap is not it. I HAVE NOT experienced any QUICK BATTERY DRAIN. I dont understand the objection of just running the Amazon store for droid. I will use the web or some other means before I miss this wonderful experience with this phone. The OEM kick stand case has brought some cool changes too.
    att version:
    Battery drain could happen after a month or two on the att version. A reboot and all fixed. att version has been flawless to after a year of service. I have snap in this one and several droid apps. maybe 3 or four from Snap. Almost never used them.
    07-12-16 06:43 AM
    The passport is a nice phone but is quickly becoming disposable as it doesn't do any of the things modern smartphones do besides traditional email, text, and basic apps. If that's what you want. Cool. But if you want to be on the cutting edge, a Passport will not keep you there.
    Just curious, what exactly can do other smartphones that the Passport can't do ?

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and bigjman like this.
    07-12-16 12:28 PM
    After reading all of these post I might just buy one.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 12:25 AM
    Just curious, what exactly can do other smartphones that the Passport can't do ?

Posted via CB10
    They run out of battery faster lol

Posted via CB10
    vovalarin and andy957 like this.
    07-13-16 02:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    They can break easily when dropped.

TMO  PP SE,SQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    andy957 likes this.
    07-13-16 10:04 AM
    They run out of battery faster lol

Posted via CB10
    Actually, the pp also takes longer to charge lol

Posted via CB10
    07-13-16 02:21 PM
    Wow, total agreement with thread title -- what a pleasure to type on this keyboard, even compared to AT&T variant!
    11-03-16 02:39 PM
    Awesome, then i have three of them!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-16 12:53 PM
    Just swapped from an s7 to this and not regretting it one bit!!

Posted via CB10
    wbcolon likes this.
    11-06-16 08:45 PM
    The passport is a nice phone but is quickly becoming disposable as it doesn't do any of the things modern smartphones do besides traditional email, text, and basic apps. If that's what you want. Cool. But if you want to be on the cutting edge, a Passport will not keep you there.
    that is the main problem...thinking that a good phone has to be fully packed with apps most people never need. the se is a phone for men an useful tool for people who want the job to be done. if i need fb wa and all the other needless stuff i will switch to marketing genius like iphone...samsung.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-16 12:53 PM
    I fully agree. :-)

If the prices drops more I even consider to buy one and keep it in the box as spare.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 01:22 AM
    that is the main problem...thinking that a good phone has to be fully packed with apps most people never need. the se is a phone for men an useful tool for people who want the job to be done. if i need fb wa and all the other needless stuff i will switch to marketing genius like iphone...samsung.

Posted via CB10
    How can it be a useful tool to get the job done if your work apps aren't available on it?
    andy957 likes this.
    11-08-16 04:05 AM
    How can it be a useful tool to get the job done if your work apps aren't available on it?
    i guess we use different tools. se never let me down when it comes to work.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 05:30 AM
    Wish I could get my hands on one still my dream phone

Forgiven
    11-08-16 08:38 PM
    Great job blackberry! I bought my passport SE new and directly from blackberry. I'm still learning new things about the OS and phone. It's almost over developed.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-16 08:45 PM
    Two of three, one new in box still. Yes indeed.
    The Passport Silver Edition is the Rolls Royce of all smartphones-img_20161107_200253_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Fire In The Bones likes this.
    11-10-16 11:33 AM
    Two of three, one new in box still. Yes indeed.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161107_200253_hdr.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	411823

Posted via CB10
    ^ where did u buy those blue/red metal bumpers for your SEs?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 06:50 AM

Posted via CB10
    Really? What's impressive.
    andy957 likes this.
    11-18-16 08:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    What do you like about it so far?
    andy957 likes this.
    11-18-16 08:15 PM
    ^ where did u buy those blue/red metal bumpers for your SEs?

Posted via CB10
    They are the Seidio Surface cases, not bumpers and not metallic.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-16 08:06 AM
122 ... 2345