I've had this phone(which was ordered directly from BlackBerry)for about two weeks. After a couple of days of use, the phone started to suddenly jump from screen to screen or if I was typing it would turn caps lock on and automatically go into the home screen or another app I might have running in the background. It seems like a sensor issue but my phone is super clean and has no screen protector either. I've tried reinstalling the os but the problem is still there. Anyone else experience this?

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 02:35 PM
    Not here. Get a replacement.. quick.
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    08-26-15 02:37 PM
    I hear ya. After a few days of "no it will be fine", the phone ended up sending an email half way plus with added gibberish. I've filled out that form on BlackBerry support and says someone will contact me soon. Not sure if this is the most efficient way but that's the only one I could find.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 02:45 PM
    sounds like you got a crazy SE.

Send it back fast and get another
    08-26-15 02:59 PM
    The only time I've had that happen on a BlackBerry is when I used an aftermarket charger. Upon plugging it in, it would go berserk as you have described.

I would try reloading the os using Link before going through the return process.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    Zeratul57 likes this.
    08-27-15 07:14 AM
    Thanks for the advise guys. I've tried reloading the os. Twice. Same issue. Got to the RMA dept and a new one is on its way!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 07:16 AM
    Thanks for the advise guys. I've tried reloading the os. Twice. Same issue. Got to the RMA dept and a new one is on its way!

Posted via CB10
    Did you call or use the online form? How long did it take them to get back to you with the RMA?
    Also, since the device was defective from the factory, did you have to pay for return shipping?
    09-21-15 08:52 AM