08-15-15 05:59 PM
38 12
tools
    Hi, its actually 71 GBP for VAT and Duties
    I never had to worry about any of that customs tax it was taken care of by DHL so if you order from shopblackberry I presume this is there preferred delivery provider who will deliver your device also.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 06:56 AM
    Nice to hear you got yours already, still waiting on mine with standard shipping though I wasn't really in a rush for it plus the shipping charge kinda caught me off guard as I'm so used to stuff generally having free shipping lol so just opted for the slightly cheaper shipping.

Hope you enjoy your your new Passport!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Alan I almost went with the same option, I even spent about half an hour looking around for discount codes but none of them worked, but I thought after a few minutes of ummming and ahhhhming I just took the plunge and hit the button, I hope you feel the same way as me when you get it let me know what you think of it when you get it and I hope you don't have to wait to long for it

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 07:05 AM
    Waiting for mine to arrive too standard delivery
    08-13-15 07:30 AM
    Marcus, did you get a shipping confirmation email yesterday then? I ordered mine on Tuesday night, got the order submitted email and then got the order confirmation email yesterday. No sign of a shipping email. Don't expect mine to be that quick as it does say 5 to 6 days delivery but if you got yours so quickly then maybe mine will turn up in the next day or two.

Here's hoping.

08-13-15 07:55 AM
    Yeah I got my shipping yesterday evening

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 10:18 AM
    I paid 429 plus 9.35 standard shipping so 438.35.

Express shipping is 16.73 so in total would be 445.73.

Wow! That was quick. Thanks Alan.
    08-13-15 01:51 PM
    Don it's 445 pound for express shipping a few quid cheaper using standard but I thought there ain't much difference in price and I couldn't wait so guess what I received it this morning via DHL at 10am and its true this device is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship and yes it does come with a uk plug for the charger

Posted via CB10

Thanks for the update, Marcus. Appreciated!
    08-13-15 01:54 PM
    I never had to worry about any of that customs tax it was taken care of by DHL so if you order from shopblackberry I presume this is there preferred delivery provider who will deliver your device also.

Posted via CB10
    Marcus, thats y it cost u 445 GBP. The VAT and Dutues have already been added to it as opposed to if u bought it from the USA.
    08-13-15 01:57 PM
    Marcus, thats y it cost u 445 GBP. The VAT and Dutues have already been added to it as opposed to if u bought it from the USA.
    Yeah, that's pretty much the normal UK price, give or take. It's being bought in a UK store so subject to VAT as you've mentioned.

After shipping and if/when tax is added the Crackberry Canada store deal wouldn't be far off given that you end up with a UK warranty and don't have to get stung by your banks foreign purchase fee or PayPals fees as you would be buying in Canadian dollars.

08-13-15 02:59 PM
    You maybe right mate on the custom tax being included

Posted via CB10
    08-13-15 07:14 PM
    I've just spotted a 355 pre-order price at a UK etailer.
    08-15-15 08:44 AM
    I've just spotted a 355 pre-order price at a UK etailer.
    No extras bundle tho? And is that inc VAT?

Posted via CB10 on my aging Z30
    08-15-15 04:10 PM
    No extras bundle tho? And is that inc VAT?

Posted via CB10 on my aging Z30
    Including VAT, presumably excluding the bundle. I would post a link but the system doesn't allow me to, it's a store called IT-Suppliers. However now I notice the product page doesn't have an "Add to cart" button visible...
    08-15-15 05:59 PM
38 12