Hi guys,

After I ordered a Passport SE, I started looking for a right leather case for this device.
    I've read a lot of threads here and did A LOT of web-surfing, but could not find one I really liked.
    It seemed not a lot of manufacturers were making cases for passport SE...
    I started looking on Korean web (I am from there) in a hope that they might have something (blackberry was never popular in Korea).
    Finally I found one i really liked!! I contacted the owner of the business and looks like it's going to be on etsy and ebay sometime this week!

It might be a little more pricey than other cases, but each cases are handcrafted and you can tell they put a lot efforts on each product..

This is the link: ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? (blackberry passport silver edition leather case) : tomoleathers

Let me know what you think!
    06-06-16 10:55 AM
    What about its price ? (US dollars, or Euros) ?
    06-06-16 03:41 PM
    BTW, since its a 2 hand device, I do NOT think that a wallet case is quite ergonomic.

I have the original flex shell, but it does not protect the screen.

I also have the original flip, but it is not so convenient.

I seriously thinking of these two leather pouches that nice us the pleasure to hold our device naked when we use it:

Blackberry Passport Silver Edition Leather Pocket Case Flatar Black | eBay

and this one..... (very expensive but AWESOME ....

PUHAMA HB20 Hand Made Real Leather Case for Blackberry Passport Silver Edition | eBay

What do you think ?
    06-06-16 03:46 PM
    I am somewhat partial to the Stilgut cases:

Passport Silver Edition - Blackberry - Products

I currently use their leather case that opens like a book for my original Passport. I recently picked up the Silver Edition Passport and will purchase another Stilgut for it as well. But I am considering whether to get the book model or the type that flips open. At night I charge my device at the bedside in an upright position, and am not completely sure the flipcase will work with my charger. Otherwise their quality is great.
    06-06-16 05:24 PM
    This one is my personal favorite. Fits perfectly and is very good quality.

Blackberry Passport Silver Edition Case,Generic Luxury Cowhide Leather Stand Flip Wallet Case for Blackberry Passport Silver Edition/Q30(Brown) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018VMM790...UvbUpU12460603

Posted via CB10
    06-06-16 05:28 PM
    I assume it's going to be between 100-120
    06-06-16 10:31 PM
    This one is my personal favorite. Fits perfectly and is very good quality.

Blackberry Passport Silver Edition Case,Generic Luxury Cowhide Leather Stand Flip Wallet Case for Blackberry Passport Silver Edition/Q30(Brown) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018VMM790...UvbUpU12460889

Posted via CB10
    that one's quite nice actually.. and VERY reasonable price as well!
    06-06-16 10:33 PM
    Hi guys,

After I ordered a Passport SE, I started looking for a right leather case for this device.
    I've read a lot of threads here and did A LOT of web-surfing, but could not find one I really liked.
    It seemed not a lot of manufacturers were making cases for passport SE...
    I started looking on Korean web (I am from there) in a hope that they might have something (blackberry was never popular in Korea).
    Finally I found one i really liked!! I contacted the owner of the business and looks like it's going to be on etsy and ebay sometime this week!

It might be a little more pricey than other cases, but each cases are handcrafted and you can tell they put a lot efforts on each product..

This is the link: ???? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? (blackberry passport silver edition leather case) : tomoleathers

Let me know what you think!
    Looks like excellent quality.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 12:19 AM
    Do you have a url that is in english? I don't know how to order off this one.
    01-28-17 12:52 AM
  10. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    so expensive for me about that. lol but I wanted it next day

 Passport Silver Edition SQW-100-4 / 10.3.3.2206
    01-30-17 10:28 PM