I used a black passport for a long time and loved it. I loved it so much I decided to order the silver edition version which I finally received yesterday. I didn't expect much of a difference besides looks but I have to say the way this phone feels in the hand and actually using it, wow. It rlly does feel different and somewhat of an upgrade even though both phones have the same specs

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 07:23 PM
    I got the PRIV and I gotta tell you...I'm rethinking my purchase. The Passport SE is such a beautiful phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-17-16 07:37 PM
    Since I've received my SE Passport 3 months ago I stopped using my laptop. This device is unbelievable. Absolutely amazing.

BBPPSE an Alien Beast 10.3.2.2876
    02-17-16 07:39 PM
    Hehe, the usual reaction. After many months of using the OG passport I bough the silver edition and was amazed by the difference. It's a great phone, enjoy it!
    And yeah, since I have the passport (OG and even more with the SE), I am using my PC and notebook 90% less often. Very efficient smartphone!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-16 07:33 AM
    Even after a few months I am still getting used to the size of the thing… but I am getting there.
    However, it is easy to get used to its blistering speed as a mini computer. And in terms of communication and web browsing, can't imagine anything comes close.
    02-18-16 08:54 AM