Hi,

I use a Passport since the first day it was available. I really like it. I had a Z30 before that and all the Iphones since they were launched. Could stay with Apple any more, don't know way. I will stay with BlackBerry until I can

So everything is perfect accept one thing. When on calls, very often I can't hear anything for like 5/10 seconds then it's fine and some other time the call is ended and I see a message like "there is a problem with the network". I had all the official OS plus some leaks and the problem was always there. It's very annoying and 3 other persons I know have the same problem with the same phone. I'm with Orange in France. One of my friend is with another operator and has the same issue.

Now I tried 10.3.2.500 to see if it will fix that and it's the same if not a bit worst (I know it's a leak). Does anyone have the same issue?

I also have some problem with Wi-Fi, often it's connected but doesn't work or it tells me "limited connection" after a bit. Just need to put Wi-Fi off and on to solve. A bit annoying.

Last little issue, when I'm on roaming (abroad, in Italy for example) I always leave data roaming on and I noticed that the push notification for my emails (exchange server) is not in real time like when on Wi-Fi or when I'm in France. I need to go in the Hub, refresh or send an email and then I'll receive the other email.

Thank you for your help

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by niccomar; 05-07-15 at 09:14 AM.
    05-07-15 07:38 AM
    Nobody never experienced those issues?
    05-07-15 09:19 AM
    Haven't seen it myself, but I am not on Orange nor am I in France.
    05-07-15 09:32 AM
    Yes there's other threads noting the issue with WiFi dropping with the latest BlackBerry os update.

Posted from my BB10 passport
    05-08-15 09:28 AM
    The Wi-Fi problem is not the worst one. The only thing that is really starting to bother me is when on call I got cut off or when I (and the other person too) can't hear anything for 5 to 10 seconds. The problem comes from the passport because it happens when I'm on calls with every kind of phone/carriers... I never had this problem with any other BlackBerry and it's not my passport because a few friends of mine have it too with their passport.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 03:52 PM
    I experience the network unavailable symptom a lot, also a good 10-15 second delay when I try to make a call or answer one. But it's only when in my house, because it was built in like the 40s and has extra gypsum in the walls (or concrete or something like that; know it takes a concrete drill to make any holes). Is this happening everywhere or just certain places?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 06:18 PM
    Also, have had this problem with the 3 BBS I have had, the Curve 8900, the Bold 9900, and now my Passport. Only thing is the Passports an unlocked one from BB and I am on TMO so no WiFi calling to save me when in my house, relied on that to make calls with the other 2. Sucks.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-15 06:20 PM
    It happens no matter were I am. Ok, I make most of my calls when at the office but I had the problem even when outside. Anyway, I don't think it's because I do my call inside because when it works it works very well, I have more network than other phones most of the time. For example, since I have my passport I'm can do calls when I enter my parking underground. I never was able with other phones before.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 04:31 AM
    WIFI reception is really poor on this device. On my Lumia 920 I get full reception, with the Passport this is about half reception. Besides the reception, the wifi drops now and then and this seems to be a problem with BB for years now. I thought they promised a fix
    05-09-15 06:01 AM
    Just for info, all my problems have been fixed with the last 10.3.2 update. My passport is working very well now..

Posted via CB10
    06-08-15 09:15 AM
    Just for info, all my problems have been fixed with the last 10.3.2 update. My passport is working very well now..

Posted via CB10
    Great news!

Posted via CB10 on my Passport
    06-08-15 02:20 PM