I jz buy a new passport as I miss the good old BlackBerry time.
    I see a lot of good review of super good battery life on passport.
    However after a week of usage the battery life jz last one day max.
    It's differ than what I seen most user said can last two day.

I'm jz a light user. All native BlackBerry apps. No install single android at all. Off hotspot BT and GPS all the time.

I used battery analyser at it says my battery was 100 percent health and just 5 charge cycle

Is the two day life jz a myth?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 10:24 PM
    I found shutting down Lte and leaving on 3 & 4 G helped as well as shutting down headless apps that run in the background. Go through your running apps and see what's needed and not. Also the battery seems to build up a longer cycle after using it for a couple weeks as well, at least that has been my experience. Good luck.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-13-16 11:24 PM
    I not using lte all the time too. My background also constantly clean with little app. Not a power user.

Bro can u honestly tell me how ur battery last on average?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 11:48 PM
    Check your device monitor to see what's using up your battery...?

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    10-14-16 04:09 PM
    It is all relative to usage....i can't stop playing with my Priv. Heh heh heh. It's only a few weeks old so the infatuation is still full on. Lol

Heavy usage can run it down in less than half a day then need to charge it . Light usage with battery saving mode I end the day around 40 %. Again this is all based upon amount of use. Streaming movies, podcasts and music oh myyyy. Love it.
    Results vary.
    Have fun.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-15-16 01:06 AM
    Blackberry itself, in the specs for the Passport, stated that the Passport can have a battery life of 30 hours under normal use. That is far from your claim that you were led to believe that the Passport should get 2 days on a charge. That being said I get about 29 hours on average as per the device monitor.

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.2.2639
    10-15-16 05:54 PM

I'm jz a light user. All native BlackBerry apps. No install single android at all. Off hotspot BT and GPS all the time.

I used battery analyser at it says my battery was 100 percent health and just 5 charge cycle

Posted via CB10
    Did u try to stop the apps to work on background? My passport is having a great battery life, and I use a lot BBM and WA, other than browser and emails. Maybe u have the email working on push? I selected manual instead of push for the email reception....

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 06:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    I just received my Passport on 10/13, charged it fully, and I'm still sitting at around 43% battery as I type this. So the Passport definitely has good battery life. I keep everything turned off unless I'm actively using it - no GPS, no wi-fi, battery saver mode on, reduced screen brightness, and all of that. It's the same thing I did with my last phone (a Galaxy S4) and even after owning that phone for five years, I still got around 2 days of life out of the original battery.
    10-15-16 06:41 PM