Hold on a sec...Just because they send a PM doesn't mean anything is resolved. As I stated before I received a PM 5 days ago. I filled out the warranty form as they requested in the PM. I have not received an email or call or notification of any kind that new replacements have been sent...congrats for great customer service is due upon receipt of an issue resolved.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 03:33 PM
    A
    Hold on a sec...Just because they send a PM doesn't mean anything is resolved. As I stated before I received a PM 5 days ago. I filled out the warranty form as they requested in the PM. I have not received an email or call or notification of any kind that new replacements have been sent...congrats for great customer service is due upon receipt of an issue resolved.

Posted via CB10
    Sure but the fact they are being proactive and involved in this thread, iMO is great customer service. Now let's hope they fix you up!
    01-22-15 03:36 PM
    6 days and waiting....

Posted via CB10
    01-23-15 08:37 PM
    Just give them a call. It will work trust me

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    01-23-15 08:40 PM
    2 weeks and waiting. They sent me a PM also. All they wanted was my email address. you'd think rather than get bad press, they do a better job responding to the specific compalaint in this thread. Takes but a few minutes to acknowledge a problem and send a replacement.
    01-25-15 10:26 PM
    I just received mine from Amazon as well, and it is also a bit loose. You can hear and feel the Passport sliding in the case. It's an imperceptible amount, but it is still a defect that seems to be rampant.
    I'm not sure you can call this a defect; maybe the PP vary in size as well?
    I am not affiliated with Seidio and I've just spent around $80 to have one of their case combos shipped from Texas to Ontario... mine has an axial play as well (lengthwise) but I did not notice before reading the posts here.
    How snug is snug? The case is ridgid and assembles from 2 pieces; mine has around 8 thou (.2mm) play which I consider normal for assembling given the manufacturing tolerances of the case and device.
    So I will not request an exchange.
    01-25-15 10:54 PM
    Have loved my many Seidio cases going back to legacy BBs. Especially Convert Combos, which are added on top of the Surface Cases for a more rugged protection + beefed up locking holster.

My Passport Surface Case fits perfect, and I take the bottom piece off several times a day at my office and at home so I can put the device in the BlackBerry dock. On/off also for ProClip in the car. Bought directly from Seidio.

HEY Seidio: how about a Convert Combo for the Passport? AND the combo dock that works case on and off!

Posted via CB10
    tg1 likes this.
    01-26-15 12:07 AM
    Hello All,

As you may have noticed, there are plenty of users that are not experiencing any issues with our cases and their Passports. Our product team took a deeper look into the matter and have noticed there is some tolerance associated with the devices. Therefore, we believe the cause of the issue comes from these minor discrepancies in devices. We are currently implementing a solution on all of our cases to accommodate this tolerance to make sure that our cases will fit regardless of changes in the device. We are doing our best to get replacements out to the users that are affected by this issue, so please let us know if we can be of assistance in getting you one of these replacement products.

For those users that we are currently working with, I have sent some of you tracking information for the replacements going out. For those that did not receive a message, I am currently working with the RMA team to try and help push these through the system and out to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience in this matter and your continued support of our products.
    nah.uhh, Carjackd, tg1 and 1 others like this.
    01-26-15 09:56 AM
    Thanks for the update nine days waiting so far so I'm really looking forward to a case with a nice snug fit.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-15 01:47 PM
    I heart Seidio!

Posted via CB10, Mostly from my Passport, occasionally my Z30
    seidioseidio likes this.
    01-26-15 08:37 PM
    Hello All,

As you may have noticed, there are plenty of users that are not experiencing any issues with our cases and their Passports. Our product team took a deeper look into the matter and have noticed there is some tolerance associated with the devices. Therefore, we believe the cause of the issue comes from these minor discrepancies in devices. We are currently implementing a solution on all of our cases to accommodate this tolerance to make sure that our cases will fit regardless of changes in the device. We are doing our best to get replacements out to the users that are affected by this issue, so please let us know if we can be of assistance in getting you one of these replacement products.
    Hmmm, that would jive with some of the many build quality threads that I've seen on this forum.

Posted via CB10 on Passport.
    01-26-15 09:01 PM
    10 days and patiently waiting...

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 08:14 PM
    11 days and waiting

Posted via CB10
    01-28-15 06:13 PM
    12 days...tapping toe and waiting

Posted via CB10
    01-29-15 04:23 PM
    You know what would be sweet... I have this case but I had to remove it as my Passport won't fit into my sync doc with the case. The manufacturer should make the plastic piece in the sync doc as a separate purchase add on so that with the case it will fit into the sync doc. Just saying.

Brought to you by my Awesome BlackBerry Passport.
    DocDRM likes this.
    01-30-15 12:46 AM
    Have loved my many Seidio cases going back to legacy BBs. Especially Convert Combos, which are added on top of the Surface Cases for a more rugged protection + beefed up locking holster.

My Passport Surface Case fits perfect, and I take the bottom piece off several times a day at my office and at home so I can put the device in the BlackBerry dock. On/off also for ProClip in the car. Bought directly from Seidio.

HEY Seidio: how about a Convert Combo for the Passport? AND the combo dock that works case on and off!

Posted via CB10
    Hear hear. That�s exactly what I was thinking.

01-30-15 12:48 AM

Posted via CB10
    According to the Seidio website it is under development. Looks very good.

Sent using my BlackBerry Passport
    01-30-15 03:05 AM
    You know what would be sweet... I have this case but I had to remove it as my Passport won't fit into my sync doc with the case. The manufacturer should make the plastic piece in the sync doc as a separate purchase add on so that with the case it will fit into the sync doc. Just saying.

Same problem here. Even with the blackberry OEM you cannot use it.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 03:16 AM
    12 days...tapping toe and waiting

Posted via CB10
    I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. I thought I had sent your tracking information on Monday, but something must have gone wrong during sending because I don't see the message in our sent folder. I have sent you a new PM with tracking information.
    01-30-15 08:22 AM
    I have also noticed that there is some vertical play in my Surface case especially when I press the power button. I will send you guys a PM to have this addressed. Was honestly not expecting this as I have had Seidio products before and they were great!
    01-30-15 08:34 AM
    I have also noticed that there is some vertical play in my Surface case especially when I press the power button. I will send you guys a PM to have this addressed. Was honestly not expecting this as I have had Seidio products before and they were great!
    I replied to your PM with instructions to help you get the replacement. Let me know if you need anything else!
    nah.uhh likes this.
    01-30-15 04:39 PM
    I replied to your PM with instructions to help you get the replacement. Let me know if you need anything else!
    Replied to your PM a few days ago.... still have not heard back.
    02-06-15 11:01 AM
    What else is new, last message to me was they were sending a tracking number and my 2 replacements were on the way...19 days now and still tapping my toe, and now scratching my head too

Posted via CB10
    02-06-15 11:51 AM
    Yawn...22 days still no replacements

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 05:16 PM
    Just curious...Has anyone received a replacement from seidio after they were promised one???

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 05:37 PM
61 123