Just curious...Has anyone received a replacement from seidio after they were promised one???

Posted via CB10
    Nothing yet... still waiting for a response.... Did you have to ship yours back and pay for shipping?
    02-10-15 08:33 AM
    Nothing yet... still waiting for a response.... Did you have to ship yours back and pay for shipping?
    No, I did exactly as they asked in the PM which was to fill out the form and submit it. That was done 22 days ago. Then all communication from them has been in this thread, apologizing for delays and a PM that said they were shipped on the 22nd of January with a USP tracking number. I just check and it says it has cleared customs.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Coach101; 02-10-15 at 09:53 AM.
    02-10-15 09:25 AM
    I just spoke with our RMA department, and they should have emailed you about the replacement. If you don't receive the message, please let me know, and I will go speak with them again about sending another.

No, I did exactly as they asked in the PM which was to fill out the form and submit it. That was done 22 days ago. Then all communication from them has been in this thread, apologizing for delays and a PM that said they were shipped on the 22nd of January with a USP tracking number. I just check and it says it has cleared customs.

Posted via CB10
    I apologize for the long delay in the replacement units. Unfortunately, we use USPS for the replacement units to help avoid customs and duty fees that you may incur if we shipped through FedEx. You would most likely receive the unit quicker through them, but we would have no control over the fees you would be charged as that is handled by FedEx.
    02-10-15 03:32 PM
    So I did NOT get my 2 replacements today! Apparently someone did!!!!! So the usps website shows delivered now...I'm just wondering who they shipped them to or if they got me mixed up with someone else on the rma list hence sending me a wrong tracking number???? Today I got an email telling me they have received my rma request which was submitted 23 days ago lol I give up! Get it together Seidio!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Coach101; 02-11-15 at 06:24 PM.
    02-11-15 05:47 PM
    So how is the fit?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 06:11 PM
    So how is the fit?

Posted via CB10
    I didn't receive them!!! Someone else might have but not me!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 06:16 PM
    Just curious...Has anyone received a replacement from seidio after they were promised one???

Posted via CB10
    I actually DID get my replacement today. The strangest part is, I received an email this morning saying my ticket was just opened and that Seidio was going to look into getting me a replacement. I thought that was frustrating.. as I received an email earlier saying the product had already shipped. I live in Canada and I assumed Seidio was headquartered in the US so I thought delivery would take a while.

Disappointed from the email earlier this morning, I went home and checked my mailbox to find the Seidio replacement case had already arrived!! I don't know what the second email was for but apparently the senders were misinformed. Being ecstatic about the replacement finally arriving after ~3 weeks (give or take) of waiting I quickly put it on and found.. it works. It works exactly as originally advertised! I tried to push up from the USB slot or push down from the power slot and the case wouldn't budge. It fits my phone perfectly and the previous 1mm of space is no longer there. Therefore, I have reason to believe that not ALL of the cases are faulty, and that we only had bad luck the first time around to get a defective product.

TLR - I am now a believer of Seidio products again. I got my replacement (although after a few weeks but this is forgivable as I am outside of the company's home country) and the case works as advertised. 10/10, would buy again.

Disclosure: I do not own Seidio stock nor am I affiliated by the company in any way. I'm just a guy on the internet trying to help fellow men on the internet out.
    02-11-15 07:36 PM
    I think that's great that you got yours and you are once again a satisfied customer!!! I hope one day I will be too! However the process has been nothing short of frustrating for me... initial phone contact telling me to go get a replacement from where I bought it (crackberry.ca) delay after delay in communication...PM's that were never sent then had to be resent. Tracking numbers stating delivered but no delivery made...confirmations of RMA requests sent weeks after initial contact and in fact after delivery was supposed to be made. I am happy to see that someone at least got their RMA in hand and its working for you, however judging from the thread more have not received them than have....I have ALWAYS had great success with Seidio cases and holsters and I have had many of them but at this point I am very disappointed in the RMA process and I'm not going to hold my breath for a speedy resolution...sheesh, and people complain about shop blackberry lol

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 08:26 PM
    Sorry for that terrible transaction with Seidio, coach101! Hope the company can make a turn around, clearly your case reached a place where it's not intended to.

May I ask anyone here who has a well-fitting Seidio surface case, to please post a close up pic of the Passport in the case. Especially the right side of the screen (side of letter P, delete, and enter keys are). I wanna see if the case covers the junction between the glass screen and body of the device.

Thanks a lot!

Posted via my Pretty WhiteBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    02-13-15 10:10 PM
    Just received mine and its perfect. My guess is that this issue was remedied in the next batch.
    02-27-15 12:22 AM
    Nothing wrong with mine.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    02-27-15 02:41 AM
61 123