I charged my Passport yesterday for over two hours and it didn't charge past 60%. I charged it over night and just noticed it is at 57% so I assume it isn't charging past 60%.

Anyone know how to stop this??? !!

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 03:42 AM
    I charged my Passport yesterday for over two hours and it didn't charge past 60%. I charged it over night and just noticed it is at 57% so I assume it isn't charging past 60%.

Anyone know how to stop this??? !!

your passport is not set up properly. some accounts are still trying to sync in the background and consuming power as you charge it. There is nothing wrong with your device or with the battery or with the os. you need to go into accounts settings and check that all your accounts are properly set up with their user name and password. if you have a leak os it may not have loaded properly. so you may have to reload that leak. if you have a twitter /facebook/instagram account , you need to turn off the updates. meaning it updates automatically as you open the app. [ for example if you last looked at your instagram two days ago and you are now opening it up, it should show up the last image you looked at two days ago. if it shows the up to date images, it means it is constantly updating whilst you are not even in the app ] good luck

from Blackberry 6210 to Silver and Red Passport :

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 04:32 AM
    Have you tried restarting your phone

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 05:14 AM
    Do you encounter extreme power drains, like 5% per hour in Standby (without chargin)?

Did you try battery calibration (i.e. charging from almost empty battery)?

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    10-29-15 05:34 AM
    Thanks for the help. It is now going to a full charge. My charge lasts all day, if it isn't I restart my phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 08:55 AM