I know this has probably been brought up 100 times, but I realize I can purchase a passport with free accessories + 15% off right now.

I've never seen a passport SE in person, but I look at the photos compared to the black one and I can't seem to make a decision. I've owned multiple black ones previously and a limited edition red. (The red backing felt very plastic y and cheap to me).

So from the reading, the biggest improvement with the silver is the keyboard experience. But I know from previous passports there was nothing really wrong with the original for me!! The keyboard was great!

Is there anyone else out there that actually prefers the original design? I'm trying my best to like the SE but I honestly think I prefer that black/chrome look. Maybe I'm crazy idk.
    02-05-16 01:16 PM
    I just got a SE a few days ago. I had used the OG for about a month almost a year ago. I did like the classic look of an all black BlackBerry although the silver is just a distinctive look in itself. One thing I missed from the OG is the stickier back. The silvers back just isn't as grippy as I was hoping. Perhaps due to the cold winter weather now and cold hands have something to do with that. It's the same backing as on the classic which I also used. Only reason why I got the SE was a smoking deal on Amazon. Plus this is definitely going to be the last flagship bb10 device.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 01:34 PM
    let's hope it's not the last of BB10. What was the deal you got on Amazon?
    02-05-16 01:39 PM
    Just read that BlackBerry just laid off a third of their workforce in waterloo. Most in the bb10 division. Not good.

Got a barely used SE for $275 on amazon warehouse deals.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-16 01:44 PM
    Just read that BlackBerry just laid off a third of their workforce in waterloo. Most in the bb10 division. Not good.

Got a barely used SE for $275 on amazon warehouse deals.

Posted via CB10
    Wow that's an incredible deal!! But wow that's insane. Certainly not looking good then. Maybe initial sales of the priv have been fantastic; ultimately making the decision to focus strictly on android. It's a shame.
    02-05-16 01:47 PM
    Articles blowing up everywhere right now about the 35% layoff in Waterloo. Not good. Definitely not buying another passport now. Sad to see BB10 go. Priv is far too expensive.
    02-05-16 02:03 PM
    Articles blowing up everywhere right now about the 35% layoff in Waterloo. Not good. Definitely not buying another passport now. Sad to see BB10 go. Priv is far too expensive.
    Agree 100% that the Priv is far too expensive, the layofs are only a rumour at the moment but as they say there's no smoke without fire!

Back to the question though I prefer the look of the OG in Black and also the back has more grip.

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    02-06-16 08:25 AM
    I have both. And SE in my opinion is better in my hands, tying is even better, for some reason it even feels faster no lag whatsoever. SE is better for me no doubt
    02-06-16 09:55 AM
    No need to create a new thread like this. Please continue the discussion on the link below.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1036676

Posted via CB10
    02-06-16 08:35 PM