Sorry if this has been asked before - but does anyone know if the Passport SE is really $120 better than th original Passport? Thats the price difference right now. I like the idea of having extra room beneath the keyboard - just not sure I'd pay that much more for it.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 03:16 PM
    Try to get a lightly used AT&T version for $300 instead. (If you are in the USA)
    The only biggest difference is that SE looks much better than all other editions, the S in SE makes it look really classy. Otherwise SE and AT&T is very similar and if you are asking that little space under the keyboard makes any difference, makes a big difference and makes it much easier to hold and type with a more comfortable placement.
    damule6666 likes this.
    02-26-16 03:28 PM
    One million percent worth it. Only people that disagree own OG's. Most that have SE have had OG previous and know what they're saying. A little bit more for something you're going to use all day everyday is not a big deal.

Sent via Passport SE~!
    02-26-16 06:34 PM
    If you like to be unique then yes. It is worth it; the feel, the keyboard and the look!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 06:45 PM
    Im considering selling the 6 plus for the SE. I had the att version months ago (maybe a year) but it suffered from the screen lifting issue. Would the SE suffer from the same issue with the screen lifting? Pretty much the only thing holding me back.
    02-26-16 07:02 PM
    Im considering selling the 6 plus for the SE. I had the att version months ago (maybe a year) but it suffered from the screen lifting issue. Would the SE suffer from the same issue with the screen lifting? Pretty much the only thing holding me back.
    Seriously don't let this screen lift issue hold you back. Like many have said in other threads all the thousands of us with awesome Passports don't post to say we don't have a screen lift problem it's the very few who do.

I have recently got a new SE and it's an awesome premium device, believe me you won't regret it :-)

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 07:33 PM
    Everything is better about the SE. Except for in my opinion the colour.. I prefer the black/chrome look

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-26-16 10:33 PM
    I prefer the OG.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 OG.

Using my Passport!
    02-26-16 11:06 PM
    IMHO the SE looks old and I hate the dull silver and black combination. Yes I owned the SE and now after the Priv I'm back to the og cos this is exactly how a BlackBerry should look and feel (IMO ofcourse)

Posted via CB10
    07-02-16 12:33 PM
    I also prefer the original black version of the Passport. It just looks better and is slightly more compact.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 01:14 AM
    I've had two OGs and now the SE.

Loved the OG ones but so glad I got the SE when it came out. Pretty much same experience, just a little better for me (though there are some that might feel the opposite).

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 01:41 AM