I've using q10 for a while and switched to Passport SE couple days ago.
    Everything is actually great and better. But seems like vibration intensity is very weak.
    I barely feel its vibration when its super quiet or when i'm holding it. Otherwise I just miss vibration cuz its to weak to get my attention and ended up miss a lots of calls and messages.
    I tried to find similar issues but I wasn't able to find thread about this topic.

How is everyone's Passport vibration intensity? Can I adjust vibration intensity like more stronger?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 01:04 AM
    This the same issue for me.

What I've concluded is that since the vibration module is the same, the square shape shares the vibration way too efficiently and evens it out.

It's crazy haha.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 01:53 AM
    The vibration intensity on my Passport SE is a lot less then my Z30.

You can't adjust it but maybe an OS update can improve it (I haven't tried any leak so far on my SE that has made it better though).
    11-30-15 05:49 AM
    Anybody have any luck with this? I just got my Silver Edition after having the Black Edition for the last couple years and the vibration intensity is a lot less than on the Black Edition even. Maybe the metal frame and slightly different shape on the SE? Vibrate on Black Edition would wake me up, but on SE I don't even hear it when I'm awake

Thanks
    07-13-16 03:08 PM