They don't ship from Canada. They all ship from Digital river in the USA. At least my past 4-5 Canadian orders all have.
    11-28-16 08:32 PM
    Got mine via the US shop

FWIW

Posted via CB10 from a PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    11-28-16 08:56 PM
    They don't ship from Canada. They all ship from Digital river in the USA. At least my past 4-5 Canadian orders all have.
    I have had the same experience as you. All my past purchases have shipped from the US.

I ordered another Passport Silver edition and my tracking update said it was shipped from Guelph, ON. Guelph is just down the road from BlackBerry headquarters in Waterloo.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 09:41 PM
    Guelph is their returns centre!

#whatisclassic
    11-28-16 09:46 PM

#whatisclassic
    Oh dear. That's not good.

But I have returned BlackBerry phones in the past and all the RMA they issued were to be shipped back to the facility in the US. Can't remember the exact location. Midwest somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    11-28-16 09:59 PM
    I ordered an SE Friday and called today asking for a tracking. She said it ships from guelph which is good because it's going to me in Waterloo. My only issue is that because I used PayPal there is no login to track it and I need to call everytime I want an update.

Sent from my not quite obsolete beautiful BlackBerry Passport SE
    11-28-16 10:18 PM
    If using Paypal to buy a BB phone, do they take the money from your bank account in 21 days after the purchase date like on eBay, or do they take the money out right away? Just curious.
    11-28-16 11:31 PM
    I have ordered 3 different SE Passports in the last 2 months and all 3 were shipped from Guelph, Ontario.

All 3 came in a brand new box and looked to be 100% brand new without any indication of an open box or a refurbished model.

A Google maps search of the address and building shows it to be a massive wharehouse. I suspect it's a fulfillment center for other electronic retailers as well.

On another note, I have never been to the BlackBerry HQ or the Waterloo region. I did a Google Maps on BlackBerry campus and it was interesting to see what the area looked like as far back as 2007 and what it grew to today. I know that the size of the BlackBerry workforce is much smaller now but the growth of this little company was so quick and it changed the look of the region. It was interesting and also kind of sad at the same time.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-16 12:10 AM
    What? Really? They are basically selling at cost now, but do the numbers. Even at this rate, they are not selling enough phones to make a sustainable business. The kinds of numbers are just rounding error for the likes of Apple and Samsung.
    Don't you realize that still nobody knows about these devices?

Posted via CB10
    11-29-16 01:10 AM
    The money was taken out today, so three days after.

11-29-16 08:31 AM
    Just took the plunge and bought one this morning. Have been wanting one since they came out but I'm on Verizon. They are showing $250 on Amazon but no warranty so for the extra $50 I feel good. Will be a dual AT&T/VERIZON customer now.

Posted via CB10
    fanBBRY likes this.
    11-29-16 08:52 AM

#whatisclassic
    I bought a silver passport in the spring from shop BlackBerry. Unlike previous purchases that came from indiana, this one came from Guelph. It was brand new, securely sealed.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-16 09:17 AM
    Hi YesAndNo,

Your Passports look slick! Where did you find the skins? Thanks!

Reg
    11-29-16 06:47 PM
    I would've purchased 2 more Passports if I could.

 BlackBerry Passport SQW100-3/10.3.2.2876 AT&T
    11-29-16 07:15 PM
    I just ordered an SE today.
    11-29-16 07:40 PM
    Don't you realize that still nobody knows about these devices?

Posted via CB10
    If only they hadn't run outta cash with the failure of BB10 in 2013...

Then again, you could give them Apple's marketing budget for 2012-2014 and what exactly would the demand have been with no ecosystem... BB10 was DOA and executives knew it would be way back in 2011-2012...
    11-29-16 08:36 PM
    Purchased a backup SE in October. Shipped from Guelph, Ontario. Got it for 394 plus tax. Checked today and its 649.

Passport SE sold out on shopblackberry.ca-passport.png
    fanBBRY likes this.
    11-30-16 10:07 AM
    Received my SE Passport today. Came from Guelph.
    No way this is a returned unit. It's flawless and works great. Box date is June 2016 I believe.

Posted via CB10
    fanBBRY likes this.
    11-30-16 11:31 AM
    Just took the plunge and bought one this morning. Have been wanting one since they came out but I'm on Verizon. They are showing $250 on Amazon but no warranty so for the extra $50 I feel good. Will be a dual AT&T/VERIZON customer now.

Posted via CB10
    If seller was Amazon direct, they're authorized vendors so warranty should be valid.
    11-30-16 12:15 PM
    Mine was shipped yesterday from Guelph and was just delivered to me in Waterloo an hour ago.

krazyatom likes this.
    11-30-16 02:12 PM
    Received my SE Passport today. Came from Guelph.
    No way this is a returned unit. It's flawless and works great. Box date is June 2016 I believe.

Posted via CB10
    Lucky you!

I hope my next one will be new as well. Returned the first one and bought another while the sale was still on!

Still waiting on shipping!

#whatisclassic
    11-30-16 02:55 PM
    I love my Passport, but tempted by the PRIV at the price it's at now.

More and more apps are dying and even the browser option is starting to fail.

Trying to resist leaving BlackBerry 10 and the beautiful Passport keyboard, but it really is getting tougher to stick around when I see how much more can be done with Android.

Posted via CB10
    Yea sadly I am trying to return mine because of this reason, its too bad they couldn't just give us Android on the Passport, woulda been perfect
    11-30-16 05:07 PM
    Oh dear. That's not good.

But I have returned BlackBerry phones in the past and all the RMA they issued were to be shipped back to the facility in the US. Can't remember the exact location. Midwest somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    Hey can I ask you something, did you receive a Return Shipping Label, or just an RMA number? Because I am in the middle of trying to return a Blackberry but they only sent an RMA number and no Return Shipping Label.

Thanks!
    11-30-16 05:15 PM
    Hey can I ask you something, did you receive a Return Shipping Label, or just an RMA number? Because I am in the middle of trying to return a Blackberry but they only sent an RMA number and no Return Shipping Label.

Thanks!

I have requested a return shipping label as well and just had it emailed to me.

I always used the exact same box and packaging that it came with and wrote the RMA number on the box. Return happened with a week of delivery.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 05:25 PM
    I have requested a return shipping label as well and just had it emailed to me.

I always used the exact same box and packaging that it came with and wrote the RMA number on the box. Return happened with a week of delivery.

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Ok awesome good to know, appreciate it, I also have the box it came it, but the girl on the phone never told me anything about a Return Label, oh well ill see what happens.
    11-30-16 08:32 PM
57 123