Hi there.

Anyone recommend one that fits perfectly and that's nice. I guess I prefer Matte.

I don't think I want to use a case with the passport. I have an actual leather sleeve that was for a "real" passport that I use but the feel of the phone is great so I don't want to lose that.

But I'd like a screen protector and not sure about tempered glass.

I live in Asia and in the country there currently (and maybe never) a lot of options for the SE yet for accessories so I might have to order it from online stores...

10-14-15 11:18 AM
    I just ordered one off ebay:

I was also not sure what to get but I read terrible reviews on the cheaper ones on other phones like extremeguard, Xshields, EZgaurdz. Plus nillkin makes a pretty good temperd glass version so I assumed this one is good.
    I can't wait till it arrives I still have the packaging film on the screen, I will keep u posted once I get it if u wanna wait.

Pp SE
    10-14-15 02:45 PM
    Cool just hope this wil fit properly as I don't want something halfass. I don't mind paying nore.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 02:48 PM
    I had to take the orginal plastic off because it wouldn't let me swipe properly with it on.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-15 02:49 PM
    I'm using the Skinomi Techskin screen and body skin. Perfect fit and no change in the screen responsiveness when taping or 'gesturing'. Not sure why other users gave bad ratings.

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    10-14-15 09:14 PM
    I am currently using the Nilkin glass screen protector for Passport silver edition. Fits perfectly on the whole screen plus awesome other helpful stuff comes in the package to have a proper installation of the screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 06:30 AM