Anyone out the with a Passport SE please confirm something please.
    Just the other day I was holding my Passport and ran my fingers from the top of the screen and noticed a little bump where the screen meets the upper part of the phone. Looks like the screen is slightly raised from the body of the phone, at the top where the earpiece, light sensor and camera are.
    I did remember dropping my phone and thought the screen may have popped a little at the top. The sides of the screen are flush with the phone body, no screen lift there.
    Just seeing if anyone can confirm that the screen doesn't sit flush at the top.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-17 11:07 AM
    I don't have that issue with my...

 Passport SE SQW100-4 with Vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS Version) 10.3.2.2876 on AT&T
    12-03-17 11:17 AM
    No such issue. The screen sits seamless in both my Passports.
    12-03-17 01:25 PM
    There have been some issues with Screen Lift with Passport. It may or may not be related to dropping phone. If you search CB, you will find related threads.
    12-03-17 01:37 PM
    My screen is lifting. I have never dropped it. Light leaks out from behind the glass. I can press the screen back in place with a little frame twist. Lasts for a day or two before it lifts again.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-17 08:18 PM
    I had this issue from day one with my SE. Fortunately it stayed that way for the rest of my time with it, just about 1 mm raised, only noticeable if you rub the edge with a finger.
    12-05-17 08:22 PM
    I had this issue from day one with my SE. Fortunately it stayed that way for the rest of my time with it, just about 1 mm raised, only noticeable if you rub the edge with a finger.
    +1. I bought my SE used on eBay. It came with a little screen lift on the upper right corner. You can push it in but it springs back. On the positive side, the lift has never increased.
    12-05-17 10:15 PM
    I have that issue with my SE but not with the OG Passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-17 11:59 PM
    Pretty much from the day I received my pp se direct from Blackberry it has had a very slight lift. Never really bothered me and it hasn't gotten worse. I haven't dropped the phone either. I have a warranty and still won't send it in for this reason. If my B, N, M keys don't quit double typing that will have me send in my passport

Posted via CB10
    12-07-17 08:06 AM
    I've come to the conclusion that the very small lift at the top was how it was when I got it.
    I only noticed it when I dropped my phone and inspected it for damage. I can't even push the lift back in. It doesn't budge. Looks like it was made that way. It's a mm or slightly less. Not a big deal.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-17 12:25 AM
    I've come to the conclusion that the very small lift at the top was how it was when I got it.
    I only noticed it when I dropped my phone and inspected it for damage. I can't even push the lift back in. It doesn't budge. Looks like it was made that way. It's a mm or slightly less. Not a big deal.

Posted via CB10
    Mine is exactly like that, the screen doesn't look raised, I only felt it after reading your post; don't worry about it!
    12-08-17 02:40 PM