I edited some sports footage with a friend, his windows phone couldn't do it. His phone was the one with the best camera I think the 1520. Mixed his footage with my footage and even slowed it down using Story Maker. Here it is fwiw. I even played bass on the soundtrack.

BB10 as an OS is way more functional for me, but without android apps Windows phone is ahead of the App game compared to BlackBerry imho. So BB10 wins with Android.

That said I have never used Windows phone, just my impression watching my friend and talking phones. My Fri end is a big Windows phone fan and I may go that direction in a year depending on BlackBerry future phone lineup.

 Passport SE 
    Your friend need to try the latest version of windows which is the 950 or 950xl
    12-03-15 04:52 AM
    The Passport SE is far superior to the windows phone The os is so fluent, easy, fast and secure.

  
    12-03-15 02:49 PM
    Passport is great. We all know the benefits. However run the insider programme on the lumia and install win10. Doesn't solve the app gap but very neat os

Posted via CB10
    12-03-15 06:27 PM
    So here it is. Finally got my passport silver edition in my hand while I Still have the lumia 950. Typing on the physical keyboard for the first time in my life. Only thing that's saving me is the prediction.
    Let me see how I get along with the pkb and then I'll decide.

Got it for a very good price, so I can always sell it if I don't like it. I'm going to try it for a week and see how I like the keyboard. So far it hasn't been too bad because of the predictions!.

I'll Provide more feedback as I use it more. This post is typed from my passport SE..

Posted via CB10
    12-03-15 06:54 PM
    Me to, i have the lumia 1520, never use BlackBerry, but for the last year i folow the BlackBerry passport.
    I want to have the best off 2 worlds, im gone to use my 1520 to videos and photos, and use the passport to emails, messages,facebook,tweeter,brownsing.
    Im just not decided what passport to choose, the black or the silver.
    The black it's more beautiful, the silver otherwise I'm reading and you guys says it's better to hand and write.
    But I don't write in a physical keyboard for 10 years, it's to hard for me decide, the black? Or the silver? Someone in same situation like me?
    12-04-15 06:57 AM
    I bought the SE because Of the softer keyboard as well. Everyone says SE is a lot easier to type compared to the original . That's my reason for SE

Posted via CB10
    Ricardo Machado1 likes this.
    12-04-15 10:35 AM
     | P R I V

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 11:04 AM
    Since I am a techno freek, I have both the PP SE and the 950xl. I like them both. Both have their good and bad points. Everyone has an opinion and really the only option that counts is yours . I also have my BB9900 or BB9810 (provisioned on TMO) with me as I go around.
    Ricardo Machado1 likes this.
    12-04-15 11:09 AM
     | P R I V

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, but i dont want android again. Bb10 seems more mature. For games and media i have my lumia 1520.
    12-04-15 11:09 AM
    So here it is. Finally got my passport silver edition in my hand while I Still have the lumia 950. Typing on the physical keyboard for the first time in my life. Only thing that's saving me is the prediction.

Got it for a very good price, so I can always sell it if I don't like it. I'm going to try it for a week and see how I like the keyboard. So far it hasn't been too bad because of the predictions!.

I'll Provide more feedback as I use it more. This post is typed from my passport SE..

Posted via CB10
    Do at least 3 weeks with the passport.
    But only use that.
    12-04-15 07:23 PM
    Don't ask

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 05:10 AM
    Both are good devices except for the Priv!

Pasaporte Pilipinas� | SQW100-1/10.3.2.2813
    12-16-15 05:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    Congratulations !

Now you have to let it few days if not few weeks to adapt in consequence.

I'm very confident that you will love it! ;p

Posted via CB10
    12-16-15 07:33 AM
    I'm also a phone-a-holic...love trying all different phones and hadn't had a bb for years until I got the pp last year....it's sooo addictive...I have put it aside a few times to try others and can't be without it!

I have the passport red and lumia 1520.... I like Windows a lot, but the pp is so much better...the size gives you so much without having a towering top heavy device. I went to thr MS store and played with 950 and 950XL... I found them to be very cheap build and no real improvement over my 1520. The quality of the pp continues to amaze me.....all of this said I know the power of our addictions...have fun!!
    12-16-15 08:46 AM
    You can merge email accounts in one hub in wp
    12-26-15 07:09 AM
    I've had both the ppse and two 950 xl's. 950xl right after iPhone 6s plus.

Pp w/ bb10 is light years ahead of Windows ten mobile. Plus the 950xl just seemed cheap as heck to me with a terrible screen that would change hues at slightest rotation. Tested on 3 separate xl's.

Currently on oneplus 2 which is crazy for the $$, but I can't imagine myself on it too long as I dislike android quite a bit.

I would settle for the priv except it has an amoled screen. If it was lcd ips like the passport it would be sitting in my hand.

EVERY amoled screen will dim and burn in I don't care how much people defend them. INHERENT technology flaw. Amoled sucks major donkey balls.

Got off track...

Go with the passport se

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-28-15 12:31 AM
41 12