Hey everyone,

I finally got my Passport SE Flip case in the mail, and I was wondering, how does it look after a few months of use? Will it get more loose? If I bend it behind the phone (which I find easier to type) will it eventually stay this way? And it doesn't have any sort of magnet? I thought it would be a snug fit so you could easily see the LED but by the looks of it it won't. I think after a few months it'll get more loose and you won't be able to see the LED am I right?
    09-22-15 12:15 PM
    Hey everyone,

I finally got my Passport SE Flip case in the mail, and I was wondering, how does it look after a few months of use? Will it get more loose? If I bend it behind the phone (which I find easier to type) will it eventually stay this way? And it doesn't have any sort of magnet? I thought it would be a snug fit so you could easily see the LED but by the looks of it it won't. I think after a few months it'll get more loose and you won't be able to see the LED am I right?

You can definitely fold the case behind while typing, that shouldn't be an issue and will not cause the flip case any harm.

I've been using the flip case on and off depending on my outdoor activity, and I can assure you the flip case has taken a good abuse from me and still holds its form

Now for the LED cutout, it was never perfectly aligned, I mean the flip cover ever so slightly cross over the edge of the device but it has never gone beyond a point that I can't see the LED notification.
    09-22-15 12:27 PM
    You can definitely fold the case behind while typing, that shouldn't be an issue and will not cause the flip case any harm.

I've been using the flip case on and off depending on my outdoor activity, and I can assure you the flip case has taken a good abuse from me and still holds its form

Now for the LED cutout, it was never perfectly aligned, I mean the flip cover ever so slightly cross over the edge of the device but it has never gone beyond a point that I can't see the LED notification.
    Alright,

Thanks for the reply! Good to know, it makes me feel 'safer' with the flip case since I'm still waiting for my screen protector.
    09-22-15 12:33 PM
    Alright,

Thanks for the reply! Good to know, it makes me feel 'safer' with the flip case since I'm still waiting for my screen protector.
    No problemo ! Enjoy your flips case bud
    09-22-15 01:10 PM
    nice !
    09-23-15 10:20 AM
    Alright,

Whoa! There's a screen protector available for it?!?!?! I need one! Where did you find it?!?! Please and thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 12:14 PM
    I got it from IQ shield, had a friend ship it to me hope it's the right one haha

"Got here with my Diplomatic Passport"
    09-23-15 05:24 PM