I can't find a decent quality case anywhere for the Silver Edition. Any one have any leads??? I'm looking to get a clear gel and a genuine leather wallet case. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    12-18-16 11:32 PM
    I am using. Stilgut case

Posted via CB rocking a Passport SE
    12-18-16 11:38 PM
    The Vaja cases are the Cadillac of handmade leather cases. I've used them on all my BB phones, including my Passport...not cheap (about $100, but high quality with a XXX WOW factor!
    12-19-16 12:14 AM
    Those do look high end, wish they had a better area for card storage. Also not sure if they make one for the Silver passport.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 12:37 AM
    Look at these Seidio cases:

Passport SE cases!-img_20161107_200218_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    S1lv1o likes this.
    12-19-16 11:30 AM
    I like those on the regular passport, but on the silver I think they hide too much. They seem well made tho

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 04:49 PM
    Leather wallet: Stilgut, Tetded, Puhama, Pdair. May be Seidio.
    There are also little known manufacturers who offer hand made cases. Just search at Ebay. For example:
    oleksandrbbclub | eBay
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=8v_LJCkz
    12-19-16 05:50 PM
    Stilgut! That's what I use usually, especially when I have suit pockets or briefcase.

When I'm on a job and need my SE close, I use the Seido clip holster (naked)

Chris - Posted from my PP SE on CB10
    12-19-16 06:01 PM
    Seidio is nice.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 07:13 PM
    After days and days of research for a case that kept the elegant look of the SE while also adding a moderate deal of protection I ran into the Nillkin back case.

It adds perfect thickness that improves the grip on the sides and also on the back for a better typing experience while you can put the phone down on any surface without been conscious about just have slammed the camera down.

I choose color black which matches the keyboard and screens so well it looks as if it was always part of the phone; the deep black and silver combo also gives an extra touch of masculinity to it. I only wish it had kept the "flask" design like the oem cases, for a plain back seem a bit boring, but it still looks very, very good.

I have tried going "naked" a couple times, but never lasted longer than a couple minutes before missing "the right, manly feeling" this case provides. I picked mine very cheap on ebay, for about $4dlls or very less than $10, but it did took about a month to arrive from China but I think Amazon does have local sellers.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 07:17 PM
    *forgot to mention the part where I was also looking for for a leather case or a gel one like the ones iSkin had for the Bolds 9000 and 9900 when I ran into the Nillkin case and it changed everything...

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 07:21 PM
    After days and days of research for a case that kept the elegant look of the SE while also adding a moderate deal of protection I ran into the Nillkin back case.

It adds perfect thickness that improves the grip on the sides and also on the back for a better typing experience while you can put the phone down on any surface without been conscious about just have slammed the camera down.

I choose color black which matches the keyboard and screens so well it looks as if it was always part of the phone; the deep black and silver combo also gives an extra touch of masculinity to it. I only wish it had kept the "flask" design like the oem cases, for a plain back seem a bit boring, but it still looks very, very good.

I have tried going "naked" a couple times, but never lasted longer than a couple minutes before missing "the right, manly feeling" this case provides. I picked mine very cheap on ebay, for about $4dlls or very less than $10, but it did took about a month to arrive from China but I think Amazon does have local sellers.

Posted via CB10
    You weren't lying! I picked up a Nilikin for $12 on amazon and it's perfect, free shipping, came with a screen protector.

Posted via Passport SE
    12-23-16 08:37 PM
    I prefer the dpark leather case. It's really good quality and fits my Passport SE perfectly. It forms 3 separate pockets and so I can use it for 2 phones simultaneously.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00T9...UvbUpU12710622

Posted via CB10
    12-25-16 02:29 PM