As mentioned in in subject, everything works fine, but I can not click on email and ready the contents, attachments no problem can see and download via hub. Tried to reset 3 times nothing. Is my SE starting to die a little bit?. Sorry if I posted already I can not delete the first thread.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-19 07:14 AM
    As mentioned in in subject, everything works fine, but I can not click on email and ready the contents, attachments no problem can see and download via hub. Tried to reset 3 times nothing. Is my SE starting to die a little bit?. Sorry if I posted already I can not delete the first thread.

Posted via CB10
    Lets break this down first: does the touch screen respond as expected on all other apps?
    Did you run the built in BlackBerry test APP?
    when you say you cannot click on the e mail, doe sit not open in hub?
    Please provide as much detail as possible as I use the same phone and have seen no issues in hub as of yet?

Also did this start after a new app was loaded or updated?
    08-14-19 09:14 PM
    My SE started to do the same
    I had to completely reinstall the OS - now working perfectly - during my long wait for a key 3

Posted via CB10
    08-15-19 02:10 AM
    Thank you very much I did the same. Now it's like new, but everything is working perfect. It happened when I reset to the factory settings.

Posted via CB10
    Today 08:17 PM
    In the HUB, mine will no longer open notifications. Some do open with multiple taps, but most do not. Could be related. Emails open perfectly. Go figure.

Posted with my Passport
    Today 09:16 PM