I am wondering, after reading some posts here and there, if there is any major issues specifically related to the Passport SE build quality compared to other Passports?

I had a black Passport then a SE and now I am using a white Passport. Nothing to complain about all of them, just a change of colors from time to time and sold them after little use. Happy with the white. Only issue is that the keyboard seems to be way more hard to type compared to other Passports I had before (black Passport and SE) but as I might move back to a SE in the future, would like to hear some feedback about the build quality before I might do that.

Also, the white Passport seems to be better to not show up any usage marks on the keyboard, so common on black keyboards. You know? When they start looking "shine"? Is this confirmed by other white Passport users?

Thanks a lot!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-16 07:38 AM
    My good friend has a Passport SE and he loves the device and raves about the build quality, he also takes great care of his stuff and has always had the device in the leather flip case.
    03-11-16 07:44 AM