I just purchased a PP SE and I have fully charged the battery prior to doing anything. I haven't installed much just yet as I am finding my way around the phone. I do notice that the battery indicator tells me the charge is dissipating more quickly then I would have expected.

Do I need to run the phone though a full charge/discharge cycle to realize this battery's capability, or should I be concerned about a problem here?

Thoughts? Comments?

BTW, I love this device!
    07-13-16 10:39 PM
    I just purchased a PP SE and I have fully charged the battery prior to doing anything. I haven't installed much just yet as I am finding my way around the phone. I do notice that the battery indicator tells me the charge is dissipating more quickly then I would have expected.

Do I need to run the phone though a full charge/discharge cycle to realize this battery's capability, or should I be concerned about a problem here?

Thoughts? Comments?

BTW, I love this device!
    Have you brought over your contacts ? The phones sometimes needs to settle when bringing your contacts in...it will drain the battery. I found with my passport that the battery got better after a few days
    07-14-16 12:12 AM
    If the phone has only been used for a day or two, no worries. Battery drain happens on all BB10 phones in the first couple of days. I'd say by day 3 or 4 it will much better.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 06:29 AM