Hi all

My Passport battery life is getting worse, tried several reboots, got rid of all apps, brightness turned right down.

Any ideas or have I got a faulty battery phone (phone is around 7 months old now).

Thanks in advance
    05-26-16 02:31 PM
    What does Device Manager say is using most of the power?

I'd do a clean install of the OS (Autoloader or Factory Reset) and then test it without adding apps or accounts. Then slowly add those....

It is possible that the battery has a bad cell, but I'd rule out software being the issue first.
    05-26-16 03:01 PM
    Thanks Dunt

Checked device manager and saying 100% battery time remaining 8 hours (just took it off charge from over night), which seems quite low, it says everything is using 0.01% but will check this over the course of the day and report back.
    05-27-16 02:41 AM
    What does Device Manager say is using most of the power?

I'd do a clean install of the OS (Autoloader or Factory Reset) and then test it without adding apps or accounts. Then slowly add those....

It is possible that the battery has a bad cell, but I'd rule out software being the issue first.
    Did a security wipe and not getting anywhere, the phone was stuck on 98% for the last 10 hours, tried to do a clean up on Blackberry link but it won't recognise my phone, trying another swipe at present but again very very slow - additional suggestions or help needed
    06-02-16 04:31 AM