It's such a beautiful device. People are even astonished when they see it but they always mention, "it's a huge phone, I can't carry that in my pocket".

And then another guy said,"we have blackberry classics as our work phones. I hate it"

My brother has a note 3 and he says he wants one.

If you think the black BlackBerry Passport is amazing, your jaw will drop with the se version. I had the black one and that one was great.

I literally forgot about the priv with this one. Was curious about it but really tired of seeing candy bar phones.

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    10-24-15 08:23 PM
    People always react when they see my SE, commenting on its good looks, and of coarse it's size, as they walk away with there 6+'s.

It is an absolutely beautiful and great device. Love the keyboard and feel.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-15 09:00 PM
    I sat next to a gentleman with a Verizon Z30 on the plane ride home today. He was very excited to see my Passport SE and wanted to know all about it. I was until about 6 weeks ago also rocking a Z30, and I loved it -- but I'm CRAZY about the Passport SE!

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    10-24-15 10:09 PM
    I'm holding off on using my SE, it's just to nice to risk anything happening to it. Although I am extremely good at keeping a device pristine, I think I'm going to just run my OG Passport until it can't be used anymore, so probably for the next 5 to 10 years! HA! Just kidding, but considering its a tank 5 just might be possible.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-15 09:52 PM