Hi guys,

Noticed the other day that my new not even a month old Blackberry Passport has the Screen lifting off in the bottom right corner.

Passport Screen lifts in right bottom corner-passport-screen-lifted.jpg
    I was just wondering what one might suggest in this situation, I went into the store where I purchased it from and showed them and their reaction to it was... "Whoaaa" i've never seen that before... - I need to have you come in and speak with my manager tomorrow. Apparently because they are an independent dealer that i would have to go to a corporate store to have a replacement today.

EDIT: - It's being sent out for Warranty replacement (I have temporarily pushed the screen back down so it can be sent in for repair... this sucks.. - I have to use my old iPhone 5 for now
    Last edited by TERDIE; 01-26-15 at 05:13 PM.
    01-25-15 06:01 PM
    There are some threads already about lifted screens,just doublechecked,sorry,cant copy and paste links,i am on CB mobile app,but if you do the search with "screen lift",those will pop up...sorry to hear your trouble,hope it gets solved asap!

Aquila non captat muscas
    01-25-15 06:15 PM
    Nothing to worry about. It'll be fixed when the next blackberry os update hits.
    01-25-15 06:17 PM
    Nothing to worry about. It'll be fixed when the next blackberry os update hits.
    What are you even talking about... - The screen was lifting off the phone.. due to glue or something... came unsealed.
    01-26-15 12:07 AM
    Guess he was only sarcastic... if not,my bad... anyway,its clearly a warranty case,because you didnt drop it etc you must get a replacement device,so dont forget to make a full backup before you give it back!

Aquila non captat muscas
    01-26-15 12:17 AM
    Received my new Blackberry Passport today after warranty repair. - They just replaced my old phone. - Is 10.3.1 for Passport?
    03-09-15 07:44 PM
    I also noticed that my right side space between chassis and screen is more than the left.. and it collects a lot of dusts...

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 07:48 PM
    I have that running on my passport so yeah

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 09:02 PM
    This happened exactly to me too but instead of sending away for warranty. I used a dab of crazy glue to fix it. So far, it's been sticking on fine.
    03-10-15 07:05 AM