Ok guys I've seen a lot of people with this problem and returning or changing their passports because of this.

Since I'm in Ecuador, I can't just call Blackberry and send my PP to them to fix it or return it... I have to find a way to fix it by myself

So this is what u need:
    - 1 scissor
    - 2 pins (I've used those that have balloons of different colors on top and that are like 1 inch and a little bit more long)
    - heat resistant double sided clear tape ( the cover is red and have to be the thinnest one )

That's it!

Now the steps are the followings:

1.- Cut 12mm x 1mm pieces of tape. Cut 4 of this.
    To have and idea of the size of the pieces the lenght is almost the same of the power button and the width is the same as the gap on the top where u pull out the back cover.
    Maybe u can just cut pieces with lenght and width of the gap on top, that will just work fine.

2.- Now lift the screen with one of the pins.
    Since my problem was on the right top corner I lifted the screen and left the pin down the screen through both of the sides like this:

..........\
    _______\_,
    .............\|
    ...............|\
    ...............|..\
    ...............|...O
    ...............|

To be more specific, U don't have to lift the whole screen just lift it starting exactly from the corner or the screen and then move it so u can leave the pin down the screen through the sides. This way the screen is not going to go down again and u can proceed to the next step!

3.- Now take off the cover of the small pieces of tape u have cut and put them underneath the screen, I've put 2 pieces on the top and 2 pieces on the right side, first try to cover the corners and then put the other pieces.
    This is where u are going to need the other pin, to help u to put those pieces of tape underneath the screen.

____......____
    ................\
    __________\_,
    ...................\|............|
    .....................|\..........|
    .....................|..\
    .....................|...O.....|
    .....................|...........|

This is not gonna be easy but it's not gonna take u so long neither, just relax, be calm and take ur time.

4.- finally after you have managed to put the tapes down there just put some pressure over the screen for some hours.

I've put my passport between some heavy books, trying to have the pressure right where the tapes where and leave it there for 8 hours more or less.. then before going to sleep I put it back again between those books till the morning, u know, just to be sure

It's has been a week right now since the "operation" and the screen hasn't lift anymore so it worked!

If you have this problem and wanna fix it right and easy, try it yourself!

Good luck!

Update: like some other users stated, u can try this with "super glue" instead, maybe it is gonna last longer than this!! because I believe the heat issue is gonna warm up the tapes again.. so just choose what is best for you.

I just tried to explain how I did this because everybody was saying what they used but not how the did it! and yes, its pretty easy but that's just it.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by destroyerx20; 08-21-15 at 05:04 PM.
    93Aero, lonestar1135 and eyeb like this.
    08-21-15 09:10 AM
    Good write up for those with the issue and they can't (or don't want to) return their phone for one reason or another....
    destroyerx20 likes this.
    08-21-15 09:41 AM
    looked like I read a sewing post >.>, those needles are sewing pins?

now I wonder if someone couldn't just put glue under screen :S Loctite Glass Glue-233841 - The Home Depot heat resistant/transparent...
    no idea if the actual touch sensor is "in screen" or under it so glue may impede the touch function?

don't have screen lift issue so I'm just spectating, just figured glue might be easier to work with/more permanent
    destroyerx20 likes this.
    08-21-15 11:53 AM
    Yes! That's what they are! Sorry, my English is not that good yet, he hehe I still lack of some vocabulary.

Thanks!

About the glue, yeah maybe I just used what I have at hand, and I didn't want the glue to go to places where it shouldn't after the pressure is applied, like the front facing camera for example.

Well it's up to you what u wanna use to paste the screen to the frame, but I guess the process would be the same hehehe those sewing pins were really handy and did the trick for me.

Last edited by destroyerx20; 08-21-15 at 12:29 PM.
    08-21-15 12:17 PM
    looked like I read a sewing post >.>, those needles are sewing pins?

now I wonder if someone couldn't just put glue under screen :S Loctite Glass Glue-233841 - The Home Depot heat resistant/transparent...
    no idea if the actual touch sensor is "in screen" or under it so glue may impede the touch function?

don't have screen lift issue so I'm just spectating, just figured glue might be easier to work with/more permanent
    Glue is always scary unless u find the exact right kind. My glue experiences with my old curve resulted in the "too much glue" I put under the corner spreading out everywhere when I applied pressure. The two sided tape at least should stay where u put it.

Posted via CB10
    destroyerx20 likes this.
    08-21-15 12:21 PM
    The 'super glue' worked on my device... until now...

4 months ago, I have the same dilemma. Since that's the only issue I'm having with my Passport and don't want to take another risk of getting another issues, I decided to fix my 'screen lifting' issue using super glue as recommended by other users...

So far, it's definitely working...

Posted via CB10
    destroyerx20 likes this.
    08-21-15 01:53 PM
    super glue might be the easiest way to fix lifting of screen. But not to squeeze it directly and must use needle or toothpick to apply the glue in very small amount.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 05:18 PM
    super glue might be the easiest way to fix lifting of screen. But not to squeeze it directly and must use needle or toothpick to apply the glue in very small amount.

Posted via CB10
    What about gorilla glue?
    10-07-16 06:22 PM
    is there a video on how to fix this?
    10-08-16 02:41 PM
    How is going with the fix?

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    12-29-16 04:53 PM
    My first black passport the screen cracked under the gorilla glass and I sent it back to blackberry only to wait three plus months and get charged $300 because it was out of warranty. The unit came back repaired but cracked again! By this time prices were down on black passports so I bought another, soon after the screen lifted, I can't afford three months without a phone so I superglued it -this went well but after sometime I think the heat broke down the superglue. So I glue again, again heat is breaking it down. I think the reason is running apps like spotify or youtube that seem to really heat up my units. I recently bought an SE and its waiting in the box for when this second black one I have can't be glued anymore. I hope the silver edition holds u better because it really is a niccer design than the black one. Anyways, superglue worked for me but heat is its enemy the same as the original glue or any glue in my opinion. I'm contemplating some industrial two stage heat resistant epoxy we use at work the next time I glue this black one haha. Aside from all this I love passport and could not live without one. . .
    05-17-17 09:53 AM
    I taped my screen to resolve lifting issue for both bottom side corners and still perfect after 2 - 3 months. I did it similarly as explained in the first post.

The tape seems to me safer option which stays flexible comparing to the glue.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 02:24 AM
    Honestly guys just go on Amazon and order a new screen for $100. I did and it's performing perfectly. Easy to disassemble and reassemble.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-17 07:12 AM
    Super glue and gorilla glueare not such great choices... there are 3M products MADE FOR cellphones...

Posted via CB10
    05-29-17 02:24 PM
    My screen separated at the bottom right corner today after the phone was running very hot. I used destroyerx20's pins-and-needles trick and some superglue and it seems OK so far.
    04-02-18 09:08 AM