Hello everyone. I experienced something weird today. I was skyping with a friend and after a while the screen got black and nothing was functioning. I was able to hear my friend talking again till the call dropped. I tried to hold the power button to turn it on but nothing. I was able to see just the time on the top than and everything was frozen. I didnt know what to do and I kept the 2 volume buttons up and down and the power key all together and then I was able to see the normal message for turning of or restarting and locking but meanwhile Iv noticed something very weird and quick that quickly disappeared from the screen and was something related with android that probably crushed. I dont have any androids apps installed cause I dont need it even the amazon appstore I didnt open it once so how did these happen. Im running 10.3.0 and android player and stuff that has to do with android it is not in the system so I dont know why these happen. Fortunately my phone was able to recover itself couple of minutes ago and started to work fine and skyping again. Anyone knows anything about this?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 10:23 PM
    Probably had something to do with the app you were using.
    07-22-16 11:52 AM
    Aren't u the guy who spent $1600 on passports. Wow. Keep it aside, use a new one.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 01:28 PM
    Haha that is the new one.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 01:33 PM
    Haha yeah this is the new one! I spend a lot really and im not spending anymore on phones for 2-3 years. Seems that is something called passport obsession

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 03:22 PM
    I'd say it probably over heated, and decided to lock up.

By chance did you catch how warm the upper right corner of the phone was?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 09:20 PM
    Yeah it was really hot, anyway It cooled down later thanks god. Well not much to do.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 11:16 PM
    Your persistence with the Passport worth that $1600 mate.

Skype is an Android app which eats up battery and heats your Passport up. That heating could be the cause for the problem.

If you have to use Skype, you may need another device/OS, or do it with your Passport but in a freezer.

Posted from my Passport
    07-23-16 02:32 AM
    It doesn't matter what your on. Skype is just horrible on all phones in general.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 08:39 AM
    Your persistence with the Passport worth that $1600 mate.

Skype is an Android app which eats up battery and heats your Passport up. That heating could be the cause for the problem.

If you have to use Skype, you may need another device/OS, or do it with your Passport but in a freezer.

Posted from my Passport
    Hahahha thanks for ur advice. To be honest I use skype once or twice in a week to video chat with my family other than that I dont like it cause I know that freezes all the time, anyway is the only app to stay connected with people who are not use to technology and apps!

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 10:46 PM
    Hahahha thanks for ur advice. To be honest I use skype once or twice in a week to video chat with my family other than that I dont like it cause I know that freezes all the time, anyway is the only app to stay connected with people who are not use to technology and apps!

Posted via CB10
    Well, try to get them on BBM. Great video call for me, to Android devices on international call.

Posted from my Passport
    07-24-16 05:23 AM
    Well, try to get them on BBM. Great video call for me, to Android devices on international call.

Posted from my Passport
    Well I dont think that u can video chat in bbm between bb10 and ios or android. Iv heard that feature is available only between our OS, at least for now.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-16 10:32 PM
    "Our Os"...that sounds so nice.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 01:16 AM
    Well I dont think that u can video chat in bbm between bb10 and ios or android. Iv heard that feature is available only between our OS, at least for now.

Posted via CB10
    You're correct there. My mistake.

Posted from my Passport
    07-25-16 10:13 AM