Just wanted to share a positive story...

I am VP of Sales for a family owned and operated business and had been a previous owner of BlackBerry. Bit of a long story but owned a Moto X. Don't judge. This past Friday, it was new phone time and I went with the BlackBerry Passport on Telus. Amazing phone that keeps getting better the more I use it.

Anyway, we had some pretty serious lightning storms on the weekend, and I arrived into the office today with no Internet. With the passport, I was able to go about my day without being slowed on bit. Making quotations, building plans and attaching them to my passport via link and emailing them was a breeze. I've been on top of all my emails and set my keepers for my fantasy football league at lunch

Anyone else in the office with an iPhone or Android hasn't been able to touch my productivity today. I owe it all to BlackBerry and my rocking Passport.

Just wanted to share.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 02:04 PM
    Nice story!

I only wish non BlackBerry users even knew that there was a phone called the BlackBerry Passport....

Q10 on 10.3.2.2204
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    08-24-15 03:36 PM
    Cool!
    08-24-15 03:37 PM
    Can't count the number of times my blackberry has saved the day. When things get hectic and I need to get stuff done efficiently and not worry about a dead battery my blackberry is there for me. I don't have to open and wade through a ton of apps to send files and answer emails/texts/calls because it's all right there in the hub. I can look things up online while on speaker phone and answer texts and I don't have to worry about the page refreshing when I go back to the browser. Sure facebook looks nicer on other os's. And you can get all the time wasting games you want but if you want to do things efficiently and not be constantly distracted or looking for a charger blackberry is the only choice.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 04:18 PM
    BlackBerry Passport is a true Beast of a phone and yes its a serious Business Tool!

I Love Mine
    BillyBreathes and GLTruesdale like this.
    08-24-15 05:01 PM
    Nice story!

I only wish non BlackBerry users even knew that there was a phone called the BlackBerry Passport....

Q10 on 10.3.2.2204
    I know. It really is the most capable productivity device on the go, and I think productivity extends past work. Bang out a couple emails, deal with work stuff, and some social updates and get back to other things. Have some wine with your significant other, push your kids on a swing, whatever floats your boat. It has everything I need.

On a personal note, my fantasy football site is way better when I work wide. See so much more of the pertinent stats, it's unreal.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 07:46 PM
    Can't count the number of times my blackberry has saved the day. When things get hectic and I need to get stuff done efficiently and not worry about a dead battery my blackberry is there for me. I don't have to open and wade through a ton of apps to send files and answer emails/texts/calls because it's all right there in the hub. I can look things up online while on speaker phone and answer texts and I don't have to worry about the page refreshing when I go back to the browser. Sure facebook looks nicer on other os's. And you can get all the time wasting games you want but if you want to do things efficiently and not be constantly distracted or looking for a charger blackberry is the only choice.

Posted via CB10
    So right, exactly how I feel as well. The hub is the greatest thing that's happened to my work flow in a long time.

Posted via CB10
    08-24-15 07:50 PM
    Power was off at work today. Had to use my Passport as a Hotspot. Battery in my laptop died a long time before I even put a dent in the battery on my phone.

Can't say I was horribly productive, but it could have been worse.

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    08-24-15 11:20 PM
    Following JC, I would say that I hate my Passport. I can't be lazy anymore, can't go slow from one email to another on another account. Everything is right there on the hub and I could no longer take a break before opening another email account.

Re. OP story, the other iPhone and Android users in that office should've known that wifi hotspot is possible with their device.

Posted from my Passport
    08-25-15 12:32 AM
    Working translations on my Passport is something I could never duplicate properly on other smartphones. Except maybe windows phones.

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 on Telkomsel Network
    08-25-15 03:10 AM
    One thing I don't think the Passport gets enough credit for is just plain old web browsing. That wide screen makes it easy to read even non-mobile sites.

I need to visit a lot of sites in my work (yes, seriously), and having such a speedy, capable, READABLE browser is a blessing.
    08-26-15 02:08 PM
    Passport saves my work day everyday. My shop hasn't been this efficient with estimating, invoicing, and correspondence in years. BES and our Passports have really helped us tighten up the ship.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Red Edition
    08-26-15 10:20 PM