How to Prolong Lithium-based Batteries - Battery University
    Depth of discharge (100% DOD = 0% Battery life) Test to 80% capacity I think.
    100% DoD

50% DoD

25% DoD

10% DoD

Discharge cycles
    300 � 500

1,200 � 1,500

2,000 � 2,500

3,750 � 4,700
    ----
    I don't personally like to take it below 1/3 discharge unless I have to. I usually charge when it gets to around 70% as that is what 2 day standby or 1 day of use gets me to.

Same thing with my e-bike.

On my Note I just let it discharge to w.e because the battery is removable. I'm gonna sell my note 3 and Nexus 7 when a Passport Replacement Battery comes out.

#BB10 Only.
    I believe the figures for discharge cycles were not adjusted to fully discharge - recharge cycles as of 100% DoD. Thus when you multiply it with the power spent per discharge cycle, the total spent power will be pretty much the same across the range there. That means battery life is pretty much the same.
    But I do reckon that fully charge - discharge will make the battery life a bit shorter due to the heat generated.

Posted from my Passport
    03-26-15 12:59 AM
    I believe the figures for discharge cycles were not adjusted to fully discharge - recharge cycles as of 100% DoD. Thus when you multiply it with the power spent per discharge cycle, the total spent power will be pretty much the same across the range there. That means battery life is pretty much the same.
    But I do reckon that fully charge - discharge will make the battery life a bit shorter due to the heat generated.

Posted from my Passport
    Endless Sphere and those people who work with RC and Ebikes say dif. DOD does affect overall life, but in terms of smartphones which don't see the same type of amperage it may not.

Some Gamerama Store RepairStore said 70 for the replacement, and that pacific mall may have some available separately (they purchase from wholesaler).

Can't seem to find anything online gonna check more in depth

Here it says $40 Blackberry ? Phones, Playbooks | ARG Mobile Links

Called a bunch of places in Pmall nobody has

Want a spare for travel just in case.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cell-phone-se...ationFlag=true

This place said they had it for $50 but no stock till next week.

2nd place cheaper, but still no place that just sells online and ships to your home. No luck on ebay,

Nothing on aliexpress
    Last edited by RexdaleNap; 05-12-15 at 01:47 PM.
    05-12-15 01:30 PM
    Bump but battery life is good enough I stopped caring.

On 10.3.2.798 atm and I get 12+hrs of heavy usage, on note 3 I got 5.5.. :/

So w.e

Passport is a beast, I am very excited seeing the new blackberry.

Bold -> Passport
    Torch -> Hexacore 810 Slider

06-24-15 11:32 AM
    So, if a Passport were to be use moderately with about 60% battery remaining and charged daily, how long should the battery last? I'm not really that tech savvy...

Z30 10.3.2.2252
    06-24-15 03:37 PM
    So, if a Passport were to be use moderately with about 60% battery remaining and charged daily, how long should the battery last? I'm not really that tech savvy...

Z30 10.3.2.2252
    Batteries will last for years, just steadily lose charge. I.e over x cycles it will lose 20% capacity.

About 40% average use will give you few 1000 full cycles to 80% capacity. 100-0 is one cycle so no need to worry.
    06-25-15 02:00 PM
30 12