From the first day (which was within a week or so of the official launch), the Passport has been my Daily Driver. My laptop usage has significantly reduced. The seamless ease of sharing information between LinkedIn, Twitter, Emails, BBM/WhatsApp etc. and the functionality of the Browser only accentuates this. This truly makes us understand and experience the talk around computing and user experiences moving completely to a mobile end-point. The Passport gives the feeling and confidence of having a computer on hand for most needs.
    12-10-14 06:33 AM
    Yes....My PlayBook 32GB is now up for sale. As soon as I started web browsing on the Passport that ended my Playbook use. I downloaded "Secure Browser" from BB world. Just fantastic!
    When I downloaded the Kindle app that stopped my Kindle usage also.
    The Display and speed of the Passport is awesome.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    12-10-14 08:33 AM
    Not to mention Apple but I'm sure now that they are selling larger phones which they said they would not do ; I can see their tablet sales suffer quarter after quarter. They are just cannibalizing sales from their own products. Way to go Apple.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 09:18 AM
    the Z30 reduced my tablet use.
    the Passport reduces laptop use.
    12-10-14 09:23 AM
    I hardly use my tablets at all now...

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 10:59 PM
    Yup. I now only use my iPad mini mainly for games.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 11:16 PM
    I basically stop using my tablets!

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 08:06 PM
    I don't use my wifes samsung tab pro anymore. The one I bought her so she'd stop asking to borrow my laptop.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 08:19 PM
    Passport lowers my usage of the pad, but at times, they are simply for different purposes and compliment each other nicely.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 08:26 PM
    Yes, I am using my PlayBook less and less.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 08:35 PM
    Now use iPad mini just for games or long you tube videos. Basically now the Ipad just stays at home. :-)

Posted via CB10 from Passport
    03-04-15 09:11 PM
    What tablet??? My nexus tablet is collecting dust!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 06:35 AM
    Several months ago my wife's work IT guy gave here an original iPad. I set it up for her and played with it for a few minute's, frustrated that I couldn't swipe apps closed or use other swipe functions. Typing was a major pia. I haven't picked it up since. Actually I now feel the same way about my trusty but retired Note2 when I occasionally fire it up for Chromecast use.
    Passport is the only "tablet" I need.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    04-05-15 07:03 AM
    I don't have a tablet or a laptop but I can tell you it has significantly reduced my desktop usage. It's quite remarkable really. Never thought a phone of all things could do this.
    04-05-15 07:52 AM
    Ever since I got a BB10 phone I stopped using my Galaxy Tab (which I really only used for reading/browsing). Now that I have a Passport I barely even use my Desktop! Except for gaming, of course :P

 = ♥
    04-05-15 07:56 AM
    The Passport has reduced my desktop usage, but it has increased my (Windows) tablet usage. I use Blue TouchPad to type using the Passport keyboard, and since the tablet runs full Windows, I hardly ever need my computer. Only on a few occasions when I need to see a big screen and have multiple windows open at once.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    04-05-15 08:15 AM
    My Nexus 7 is not abandoned but far less used in the last week. It's purpose was to play games on so I wouldn't eat through the battery on my Z10. Now that I have my Passport, a few games doesn't mean a dead battery. So the Nexus 7 is taking a bit of a hiatus.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 10:24 AM
    Sure thing; my iPad is now actually more or less my son's iPad, don't use it anymore. And the two PB's are used for radio streaming to bluetooth speaker (in charging dock) and gaming, but even that rarely.
    I do use my laptop still, with Blend, but hardly for messaging outside of Blend.
    Passport is carrying most of the productivity load!
    04-05-15 07:17 PM
    What's a tablet?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 08:12 PM
    I sold my iPhone and Ipad to get the Passport. It has replaced them both without hesitation

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 12:24 AM
    It is! It's even reducing my notebook usage drastically. I only use the notebook to do work like writing on papers or when I need professional software. I barely use the iPad at all..

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 04:36 AM
    No tablets. Since Passport

Posted via CB10
    04-07-15 04:44 AM
    This is a great question! I use a BB Passport, Samsung Galaxy tab s lte, and an HP envy laptop. I mainly use my BB Passport for work and personal but I use my lte connected tablet for web surfing. All the ohter stuff I do only laptop.

I really like how information is organized on the BB Passport and for work I need access to my calendar and contacts to manage my client list on a day to day basis. Another huge advantage it that the Passport really has ultra long batter life and makes using a digital device really handy as wel.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-07-15 02:26 PM
    Where is your tablet now? ; ). Can't find mine! Basically my son is the new owner of my Nexus 7.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 08:17 PM
    Let's just say I gave my sister my Playbook, well really what happened was that she bored it and didn't return it, I didn't miss it when I had my Z10 and I certainly don't miss it now that I have the Passport. No lies, I actually didn't remember that I had a tablet until I saw this post.
    04-21-15 11:40 PM
144 ... 3456