10-13-16 05:02 PM
42 12
tools
    I recently got the Red Edition and I know quite a few people that have it as well. No issues of any kind so far.
    Nice nice, the red was not avail. here in Switzerland.
    The red is all the same like the black, or is there a difference? ... besides color of crs

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 04:33 PM
    Anyone looking to purchase an SE from ShopBlackBerry.com hit me up for a discount code!
    I would have bought @ BB, but I live in Switzerland and BB Germany, which would have been the nearest - just costs much more than digitec.ch - also Swiss customs do extra charges for handling ... it's a pitty
    08-20-15 05:28 PM
    Just like the black...only the color scheme is different.
    08-21-15 01:02 AM
    ok so red and black are same - tku.

Now from my understanding the SE edition was only released about a month ago, so input on the SE is a bit short timed
    Also I read that the SE is great, the best etc. - what is better besides look and feel?
    The keyboard is improved - but in what sense?

hm ...

I do not like the this stainless steel look, also it is a big bigger in height (3 mm), however a really improved keyboard and camera could make my choice easier
    08-21-15 05:58 AM
    ok so red and black are same - tku.

Now from my understanding the SE edition was only released about a month ago, so input on the SE is a bit short timed
    Also I read that the SE is great, the best etc. - what is better besides look and feel?
    The keyboard is improved - but in what sense?

hm ...

I do not like the this stainless steel look, also it is a big bigger in height (3 mm), however a really improved keyboard and camera could make my choice easier
    ArneyBB likes this.
    08-21-15 06:22 AM
    I had an SE, sent it back as it had the raised screen in the top right. Got a white to replace it, immediately prefered the feel in the hand and smaller footprint vs the SE but the keyboard had an issue.

Got another white, perfect, no issues but it turned out to be a Euro model with a qwertz rather than qwerty kayboard, so that is going back today.

No more white ones immediately available so it is black now (or another silver) or just take it as a sign and go back to my iPhone. I hear the back is grippier on the black which may be a nice as the white does feel a little slippery.
    11-23-15 05:01 AM
    I had the Original, then the Silver Edition and few days ago I bought an Original again and i'll sell the SE.
    The SE was a great phone and it felt premium, but it didn't feel right for me.
    I was never comfortable with it and aesthetically I prefer the Original. Now i'm back to OG, and it's perfect.
    11-23-15 05:17 AM
    I had the Original, then the Silver Edition and few days ago I bought an Original again and i'll sell the SE.
    The SE was a great phone and it felt premium, but it didn't feel right for me.
    I was never comfortable with it and aesthetically I prefer the Original. Now i'm back to OG, and it's perfect.
    Black?
    11-23-15 05:47 AM
    Black?
    Black, yes.
    neil74 likes this.
    11-23-15 05:48 AM
    I've had an original square corner unlocked black Passport since they came out and, other than occasional small software issues, it has been perfect. BTW, I've always had it in a case.

There are really only 3 different Passport models if you exclude keyboard and color variants.

Original (comes in Black, White & Red)
    AT&T (Black only)
    SE (some say it's better, I've never seen one)

I like what I have.

T-Mobile  вιaсĸвεггч Passport Autoloaded 10.3.1.2582 Sachesi to 10.3.1.2744 to 10.3.2.680 to 798 to 2204 to 2339 to 2639 to 2789
    11-23-15 06:17 AM
    The keyboard of Black, White and Red looks non-uniform -- bottom row looks bigger and less visible than the other two rows -- due to choice of color of the chin. This was a good design trick for the traditional 4-row keyboard layout (to emphasize the unifomity in the three high rows) but turned out to be a design mistake for Passport keyboard layout.

The mistake was corrected in Silver Edition.

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    11-23-15 06:09 PM
    All the black PP haters out there.....send them my way I'll take them lol.

Blackberry Passport
    11-23-15 07:02 PM
    Hi, I am new to CB. My last blackberry was an 8310 and looking into getting a passport. Is there any difference between the red, black and/or Silver?
    Even though it's about the SE it covers differences in Red, ATT and unlocked. BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition review! | CrackBerry.com
    11-23-15 07:15 PM
    No one answered the OP. There are three types of Passports:

1.) Black/White/Red - Original Passport. All the same.
    2.) Silver Passport - Updated version of the above. Improved keyboard. Improved look, in my opinion. Mostly metal.
    3.) AT&T Passport - Ugly, SIM-locked, and bloatware. Don't bother.

Posted via CB10
    I have an AT&T passport and the only app I've seen that wasn't on my unlocked z30 is the my AT&T app, which is just a shortcut to their webpage that can be deleted. Is there something else I should be looking for?

Ugly is relative. I like my phone, especially in its pretty blue case.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 07:55 PM
    I have the Black OG and never had a problem with it.

Posted via my incredible Passport
    11-23-15 08:08 PM
    I wish people would stop using OG to refer to the black PP.
    ^^^ this

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    11-29-15 07:34 PM
    Hello... After using Android phone (Xiaomi mi note) decided to get a BB Passport (long time ago had a BB and quite loved it So I got BB Passport SE. I do not know why - maybe because of it's shape, maybe because of not all gapps worked as they should, maybe because of it's weight - I did not feel comfortable typing on it, I sold it.... After some time bought another Passport again - the white one this time... It felt easier to type and hold in my hands, maybe because of the weight. It is more slippy than SE, as do not have rugged back
    Not sure about the anthena - it shows 3 of 5 4g sticks, while Xiaomi LTE shows whole 5..... Do not remember was SE better...
    10-13-16 05:02 PM
42 12