Until recently, I was going to move to the iPhone 6 from my 5s. However, the recent reviews and the passport gif on gizmodo has made me consider switching to the passport instead. I have two questions, when will the passport be available in white unlocked in the US? And, how do you unlock the passport when removing it from your pocket?
    09-25-14 02:43 PM
    You can change the settings for unlock. Default is you swipe up from the bezel at the bottom of the screen. You can also have it set so the sleep/power button unlocks. Also, I noticed 10.3 now allows you to wake automatically when you pick up the device. I haven't played with that one much, I don't think it would fit with how I use the phone. So, I am sticking with the swipe up, and I have the picture password enabled if it's been asleep for awhile.
    09-25-14 02:51 PM
    You can change the settings for unlock. Default is you swipe up from the bezel at the bottom of the screen. You can also have it set so the sleep/power button unlocks. Also, I noticed 10.3 now allows you to wake automatically when you pick up the device. I haven't played with that one much, I don't think it would fit with how I use the phone. So, I am sticking with the swipe up, and I have the picture password enabled if it's been asleep for awhile.
    I use lift to wake. Pick up device and it turns on.

Or

Swipe up to activate screen

Or

Tap the power button

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 03:07 PM
    Wow. This pick up to wake feature would be awesome. Would it come to Z10 when the update is out? Other Samsung and iPhone users already freak out with my Swipe up to unlock and picture password feature. Would love to see them go nuts when I pick up my device and it unlocks automatically.

Posted via CB10 on my Smart Black Z10
    09-25-14 03:10 PM
    Wow. This pick up to wake feature would be awesome. Would it come to Z10 when the update is out? Other Samsung and iPhone users already freak out with my Swipe up to unlock and picture password feature. Would love to see them go nuts when I pick up my device and it unlocks automatically.

Posted via CB10 on my Smart Black Z10
    If your using 10.3, should be there already.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.0.1154 - CB10
    09-25-14 03:26 PM
    Pick up to wake up works perfectly on my q10 running 10.3 leak. Flip over to stand by / silent is cool too.

After a longer screen off I use a password (ie as many letters as you wish). If somebody tries to brute force it, it will ask to type "blackberry" to make sure this is not random keypresses in your pocket, and if they fail again it will wipe everything

Ps: The unified hub alone is reason enough to upgrade to blackberry. Email, SMS, fb, LinkedIn, gtalk etc on a single timeline is awesome.
    09-25-14 03:31 PM
    What is picture lock? Do you draw a picture on the screen or keyboard?
    09-25-14 04:00 PM
    No, you select a photo and place a number (0-9) anywhere on the picture. then you save the password.

To unlock, a grid of random numbers shows up, and you move the grid of numbers until your selected number is on your selected spot on the picture. When you release your finger from the screen (with the proper) combination, the device unlocks.

Here is my password. I'll give you $100 if you can figure it out in 5 guesses

Passport questions from iPhone user-img_20140925_161451.png
    09-25-14 04:15 PM
    No it's not like DrawSomething lol. You can choose any pictures you like and choose a number and then place that number (ie. choose number 4) and place at a specific spot on the picture to create your picture password.

LoL bspence87 beats me to it.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:17 PM
    No, you select a photo and place a number (0-9) anywhere on the picture. then you save the password.

To unlock, a grid of random numbers shows up, and you move the grid of numbers until your selected number is on your selected spot on the picture. When you release your finger from the screen (with the proper) combination, the device unlocks.

Here is my password. I'll give you $100 if you can figure it out in 5 guesses

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140925_161451.png 
Views:	375 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	300460
    Hahaha you have a good combo there.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-14 04:44 PM