With the imminent shutdown of BBW, BBID and possible consequences (or maybe not) I have rebooted a Z10 and have a couple more in boxes. I have reduced all reliance on BB to zero (eg not logging in to BBID) and am confident that the Z10 will work for calls, texts, email, contacts, calendar, browser (admittedly horribly slow), selected non-BBW apk's for the rest of its (their) life.
    I just love the Z10 in all respects.
    I have a early PP and had, until I returned it, a PPSE. I liked the speed, capability and capacity but hated the size, heft, screen resolution and above all the pkb.
    Both PP's would turn themselves off at random times and restart: mid-call, mid-email, mid-browse, whatever. No warning, and no relation to charge or anything else that I could identify.
    Was this issue common, and was it ever addressed?
    12-28-19 05:10 PM
    Both PP's would turn themselves off at random times and restart: mid-call, mid-email, mid-browse, whatever. No warning, and no relation to charge or anything else that I could identify.
    Was this issue common, and was it ever addressed?
    Never heard of this problem actually.
    12-28-19 05:31 PM
    I also have never heard of such issue, the only instance of unexpected reboot was related to Camera++ as the app started to crash. The built-in Smart Tags app also caused my phone to freeze and reboot. But after a security wipe this is no longer a problem.
    12-30-19 02:21 PM