If the iphone 6 4.7in 64GB version is priced at $749 off contract and $299 on contract, should we expect the Passport to be priced within that realm?

I think this is the right time for BB to come out and price the better device at a competitive price. It should be priced no more than $599 off contract and that is to not keep up with the Joneses (apple in this case) but to exceed them. The iphone specs aren't out of this world and they are now getting things that BB has had since BBOS7 such as NFC but everyone and their mama company is gonna go balls to the wall and implement this "new" technology for apple and make it readily available now for the masses. Don't get me wrong I am not bashing apple and their products, more at the companies who seem to think because apple doesn't make or have certain technology it isn't relevant.

Sound off and drop your $.02 on this one. I really hope BB doesn't try and price this device crazy high as it will make people pass it on by. Yes I know they are marketing enterprise more than consumer markets but it will still make people think twice.
    09-09-14 03:27 PM
    The pricing is already being discussed here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...sively-956470/

Please join that discussion.
    dakid72 likes this.
    09-09-14 03:38 PM