I'm very interested in buying Pebbles newly designed "Time" which is the Pebble Time Round. Nevertheless, I am slightly worried about BlackBerry integration and how the Pebble will work with my OS. Again, this is focused on Pebble Time Round or Steel, and not anything else. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 12:13 AM
    Pebble Round hasn't been released yet..i would assume from the description of watch,that it will be the Pebble Time program,which works with BlackBerry.
    I have a Passport, Pebble originals regular and steel and Pebble Time regular and Steel. They all work great with Talk2Watch app. And other apps developed for BlackBerry OS10

Passport on ATT
    10-09-15 07:18 AM
    Pebble Round hasn't been released yet..i would assume from the description of watch,that it will be the Pebble Time program,which works with BlackBerry.
    I have a Passport, Pebble originals regular and steel and Pebble Time regular and Steel. They all work great with Talk2Watch app. And other apps developed for BlackBerry OS10

Passport on ATT
    I believe pebble round is out to buy now, it's on website to buy?

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 09:35 AM
    wont ship until november, preorders are out now
    10-09-15 09:37 AM
    Has been using Pebble Steel for the pass year with my Z10, and now with Passport. It worked well in receiving emails, Sms, calls and even Facebook and Twitter mentioned. Quick reply and Music player is also supported. No support for whatsapp at this moment. The new Talk2Watch update brings headless support so it will always runs in the background. So all in all, I'm enjoying the Pebble integration with my BB10 experience. The Talk2Watch app also support Pebble Time so I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-15 06:02 PM
    I had issues initially with my OG Pebble and Talk2Watch: Facebook sync was draining the battery on both devices something fierce. Turned that off, and used Hub2Watch (which still shows notification icons for Facebook, even if you don't get the actual notifications) and it went back up to what I expected. This was a while ago though, and my Pebble is actually a friends' Kickstarter watch he'd replaced due to screen tearing. It got so bad I stopped wearing it, and have my eye on a Pebble Time Steel now.
    10-11-15 01:13 AM
    I've just upgraded to the Pebble Time Steel from the original steel and you have to use the new pebble time app.However I only use it to maintain watchfaces. Talk to watch pro is one of the best apps that works flawlessly on BlackBerry devices and it's now updated to run headless. Via talk to watch pro all notifications come thru including calls, caller id, social media etc.

I also use hub to watch with the watch face that shows counters for the accounts as well. Great feature is when u flick your wrist it shows watch and phone batt level plus the three most current entries of your calendar!

 вιaсĸвεггч Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2639 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 10-14-15 at 12:35 AM.
    10-11-15 10:15 AM
    I've just upgraded to the Pebble Time Steel from the original steel and you have to use the new pebble time app.However I only use it to maintain watchfaces. Talk to watch pro is one of the best apps that works flawlessly on BlackBerry devices and it's now updated to run headless. Via talk to watch pro all notifications come thru including calls, caller id, social media etc.

 вιaсĸвεггч Passport SQW100-1 / 10.3.2.2639 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB 
    Does that include skype and whatsapp?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 01:19 PM
    And viber?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-15 03:09 PM
    Does that include skype and whatsapp?

Posted via CB10
    it can but you have to create a script for it

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    10-12-15 03:47 PM
    I want that watch