10-12-14 10:40 AM
26 12
tools
    The build quality is off the charts. I've had this device now for a bit less then 2 weeks and overall the build quality is what really shines and is quite noticeable.

The keyboard is well made with no loose keys and feels sturdy. The stainless steel rim around the decisions really men's it feel sturdy and un bendable.
    Battery life is noticeably extended especially If you are and individual that needs to charge your BlackBerry mid day. Consistently at thi also. List?en e end of my day approaching bed time my passport still contains about 50-55% so that is very very impressive considering I am using my device a lot for blogging, emails, lookups, access to contacts and calendar etc. I also listen to music or streamed audio on my commute to the office and that is usually continuous use of approx 4 hour and 30 minutes.

Lastly the speed. It's also much faster making access super quick.

So here are a few things I have found from personal use and I thought it would be nice to share from a user.

The size was a bit unwieldy and it took a few days use to get use to the position of the keys, spacebar and 4th row access.

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.908/Rogers Wireless
    10-12-14 10:40 AM
26 12